Game Day AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

• Lions by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

• Lions by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

• Lions by a lot

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats played their granny week 1. Lions will have it won at half time if they are on
Sometimes a person's views are stupid even if they are being sarcastic.

I think we'll win it, despite the gap in experience because:
  • we're not playing injured players
  • we're not persisting with out of form players
  • last week said as much about the Giants as it did about the Lions

But I wouldn't be devastated if we lost. Wouldn't be a choke or a squandered era if we did.

Cats the cockiest fan base going around these days 😂

Based on what, the two dozen of us saying that Brisbane are a huge chance if they bring their best footy and that we are pretty happy just to have made it this far, and the one person who has said ‘if we win today we are home?’

Yeah that one guy is our supporter base

Cats played their granny week 1. Lions will have it won at half time if they are on
Do you understand how this works? In what way did Geelong play their grand final
in week one? We won by 84 points and were never extended, whereas Bris had
a tough hard game and got up in a hugely emotional ending, and that is exactly
where let downs begin.

Heading in now, best of luck Cats fans. Your club is the embodiment of what I want out of the Lions and a part of me thinks the last 5 years has scratched a bit of that surface re: consistency.

May the best team win and hopefully its a cracking game ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pains me to admit.. the Cats will do them with strength and a over bearing stronger structure.
Lions to hot or cold to tip..
cats by 18p

think los simpson GIF

Based on what, the two dozen of us saying that Brisbane are a huge chance if they bring their best footy and that we are pretty happy just to have made it this far, and the one person who has said ‘if we win today we are home?’

Am flabbergasted by the amount of hatred the AFLcommunity has towards geelong. We get called arrogant all the time, yet when you ask for an example of being arrogant you can never get one.

We are the most respectful club in the AFL. Scotty in the media is incredibly humble and level headed, as are our players.

The message from Scotty at 3qtr time in the 22 grand final was “ don’t rub it in”.

We are also the type of club that doesn’t shower Gatorade because someone has to clean it up.

By arrogant… I think they just have severe cases of tall poppy syndrome.

Arrogant is Tom papley, Luke bevo, ken hinkley, hardwick.

Sick to death of the cats being there-abouts. Truly a professional and well run organisation but fmd its boring, same thing every year for a decade plus. Go Loins!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

And even though they have two of the floggiest flogs that ever flog in Zorko and Rayner, I implore Brisbane to win.

Pretty please with sugar on top.

Am flabbergasted by the amount of hatred the AFLcommunity has towards geelong. We get called arrogant all the time, yet when you ask for an example of being arrogant you can never get one.

We are the most respectful club in the AFL. Scotty in the media is incredibly humble and level headed, as are our players.

The message from Scotty at 3qtr time in the 22 grand final was “ don’t rub it in”.

We are also the type of club that doesn’t shower Gatorade because someone has to clean it up.

By arrogant… I think they just have severe cases of tall poppy syndrome.

Arrogant is Tom papley, Luke bevo, ken hinkley, hardwick.
Pure envy, is why.

Wow master coach Chris Scott isn’t making a late change. This is great personal growth for Scotty. I’m sure it was a difficult decision.

If you don’t shout him down then you are approving his message 🤬

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back