Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Swans v Bombers Sat March 23rd 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Bombers by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure you will be sooking about it when Wright is suspended for a month.

Not really, he made contact and wears the responsibility of it. If he gets done he gets done.

I’m not the one melting over it rofl

Last week he said that the Taylor Swift concert was the best concert he has been to in his life, and this week he is using the taunt of some Portuguese football player that nobody cares about.

Cringe.
What's wrong with either of those things?

Might want to have a read back at the sooking from the whiny little Essendon sooks on here. Complete victim mentality that runs through your club from top to bottom.

The majority seems to say he will get reported and miss some time.

Maybe you are focusing too much on the minority.

It’s a game, he didn’t hit you guy. Let it go.

This question seems genuine for the second part of my post, but at the same time absurd for the first because I am pretty sure most people can see what is wrong with finding a Taylor Swift concert the best.
And what would that be?

The majority seems to say he will get reported.

Maybe you are focusing too much on the minority.

The AFL will ask the Bombers for a explanation for whether the players were instructed to go the man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL will ask the Bombers for a explanation for whether the players were instructed to go the man.

If we were going the man we wouldn’t target ****ing Cunningham lol.

I hardly ever hear about any male Swifties who are not part of a certain community. So I just find it weird.

As to the second part of my post, it would be much cooler if he could come up with his own taunt. I thought the same when Coniglio was doing the mask taunt after a certain footballer too.

I interacted with a lot of Taylor Swift fans going to the concert for work and they were a really nice group. There were tens of thousands of them but they were all well behaved.

If Essendon can bring that sort of intensity for a majority of the season they should be close to playing finals they were terrific tonight for a large majority of the game.

They outworked and outran and were clean around the ground.
Yeah I think the bombers will surprise a few this year

If Essendon can bring that sort of intensity for a majority of the season they should be close to playing finals they were terrific tonight for a large majority of the game.

They outworked and outran and were clean around the ground.
Yes I will agree. Essendon were pretty good and gave us a lot of headaches. If they can produce tonight each week; they'll play finals

Back