Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Crows v Hawks Sun July 28th 4:10pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 draft will go down as a bit of super daft. Quality all through that list.
Drafts are getting better and better. I was thinking the other day that you could take a 2015 side and half those players wouldn't be good enough for a game today.

The 19 draft went deep too.

Deer wears number 35 for Hawthorn has family connections to Hawthorn has amazing Airiel ability and has played one season at Hawthorn is it time to leave to Geelong?
HAHA, youi're so picking him for your team aren't you.

Nicks on sack watch, putrid
He's the guy who could never accept that the opposition played better, or that his side tried but structures didn't quite work out etc. HE's definitely the sort of guy that would throw you under the bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2019 draft will go down as a bit of super daft. Quality all through that list.
Fremantle contending for doing the best out of that draft of all time (with technicalities).
Serong, Jackson *, Young, Fredrick.
Still a few years to catch Franklin, Roughhead, Lewis
or Ablett, Bartel, Johnson, Kelly

He's the guy who could never accept that the opposition played better, or that his side tried but structures didn't quite work out etc. HE's definitely the sort of guy that would throw you under the bus.

I think their list is pretty ordinary.

Carlton has about 5 A grade players then the rest of their list is bottom 6 types. I see Adelaide as similar but without the A graders. I mean Ben keays is one of their best players.

Rachelle would make me tear my hair out with how soft he is with his tackling etc and squibbing contests.

They need to trade 3 A graders in.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm excited for this young Hawks side. It'l be cute until they build another ****ing dynasty.

Of course Fremantle make the grand final and play the greatest team of all time.

I think their list is pretty ordinary.

Carlton has about 5 A grade players then the rest of their list is bottom 6 types. I see Adelaide as similar but without the A graders. I mean Ben keays is one of their best players.

Rachelle would make me tear my hair out with how soft he is with his tackling etc and squibbing contests.

They need to trade 3 A graders in.
Just one time in any given thread will you be able to provide an opinion with out mentioning Carlton!

Sheesh talk about being obsessed and you comment more about us in neutral threads than you do your own team in their own threads. 🤷‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Crows v Hawks Sun July 28th 4:10pm AEST (AO)

Back