Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Swans v Dogs Sun July 28th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually still think you are too tall forward with all of Ugle-Hagen, Naughton and Darcy but it seems to be working

They aren’t as lumbering of talls as they may seem, but you may be right down the track

I actually still think you are too tall forward with all of Ugle-Hagen, Naughton and Darcy but it seems to be working
Naughton is possibly our best ground ball player, and Ugle-Hagen was kicking more goals from play than from marks up to a fortnight ago. They're not traditional.

I had concerns about our backline being too tall and still worry a team with a bunch of small forward (e.g. Hawthorn) could trouble us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not writing the Swans off , although if they have to drop a game this would be the one to drop. They’ve got Collingwood, Port, Dons and Crows to finish off the season

Abysmal and a disgrace

Dogs wasted it a bit should be 12 goals up , worked harder and smarter

what more can you say,
embarrassing
The thing with the Dogs is that for all that harder and smarter work, their shots on goal can be abysmal, allowing teams a chance to get back in it. Swans won't lay down and die, this isn't over yet.

The thing with the Dogs is that for all that harder and smarter work, their shots on goal can be abysmal, allowing teams a chance to get back in it. Swans won't lay down and die, this isn't over yet.

I've watched us a lot this is over.

We aren't even competing , Losing is one thing but we have been bruise free today.

Gulden is just getting empty touches, dogs have been very smart, but I think could play better, this will get ugly

I've watched us a lot this is over.

We aren't even competing , Losing is one thing but we have been bruise free today.

Gulden is just getting empty touches, dogs have been very smart, but I think could play better, this will get ugly
I actually thought you'd done well to take pace off the game, took us 20 minutes that quarter to adjust

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Swans v Dogs Sun July 28th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Back