Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Swans v Dogs Sun July 28th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought after we gave you Kingsley hunter the ledger was all squared?
Joel Hamling?
There's been a lot of movement between us. And off field (Boyd & Murphy). Simon Garlick was one of ours too.

Are we?

Just about to knock off 1st, 2nd & 3rd with two of those away. Hoping we haven’t peaked too early given the pointy end of the season is still 10 weeks away.
I think you would want to ride this momentum into the final 5 weeks of the season though.

I think you’re hitting stride at the right time personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there ever, in the history of the AFL/VFL, been a team that is 6 points clear on the table after Round 20 but is realistically a 50-1 chance of winning the flag??
Crazy stuff. My tipping is trash at the moment - don't watch enough games to see how out of form some teams are.

Crazy stuff. My tipping is trash at the moment - don't watch enough games to see how out of form some teams are.
Don't one of your many PA's provide you with a synopsis after every game?

I would not be shocked if they lose on Friday night.

Big game for Bevo and the boys. The dees have embarrassed the dogs a few times in the past few years, although we’ve jagged a win here or there.

On current form dogs should be comfortable favourites but this team has often flopped when carrying that expectation. We’ll see…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Swans v Dogs Sun July 28th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Back