Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Pies v Blues Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And we let them kick the last 4 goals just to rub a little salt into the gaping wound of hope. I just love beating Carlton by a kick or less. Never change Carlton...lol.
but why does Collingwood just shut down and become defensive when there's so long to go?

oh, I almost forgot. Carlton take some notes on how to give a club legend a proper big game milestone to remember. Poor old Crippa once again was let down in his 200th and he just puts it behind him and keeps on playing his heart out each week with no mates to help him out while Pendles has everyone lift for him in his 400th. This is the difference between our two clubs, we play with heart.

I said in jest in our match day thread that he should’ve had a HIA and Jack Martin should’ve taken it

But wowwee would that have been a story

Great game to watch

Sometimes have to remove yourself from the emotion and just enjoy a good contest
You are one classy Blue, Fev. Shame there's not more that post in this spirit, especially after a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he had his head slung tackled into the AstroTurf? 100% would have been free kick and 50 with an instant report the other way around tonight
Ugh you are insufferable. Like there wasn't marginal calls on both sides. Newman got done to rights up close to our 50...ball up. Felt like we couldn't buy a holding the ball all night. Cripps got tackled and dropped it in our goal square in the 3rd q. Not to mention how many sub-15m kicks by the Blues?
Nothing. Cmon.

In relation to what I'm actually talking about, yes that is the one I was thinking of. He absolutely should have gotten the free kick, no it would not have been 50, and he also should have gone off for protocols at that point. Bytel will probably get fined, given they didn't take Mcgov off.

But yes that is absolutely one they missed, among many that in sure you've got written down to stew on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Pies v Blues Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back