Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Demons v GWS Sat July 27th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Our crowds vs interstate sides always look really bad on TV because our members/MCC all sit in the Northern stand. Crowd doesn't look very good tonight but it's about 5 degrees and been pissing down all day plus half of Melbourne is sick with a virus that doesn't go away.

Love the Kangaroo and Port fans getting stuck into the crowd though 🤣🤣
Haven’t noticed Roos fans getting stuck in. Just saying. I personally happen to think the dees are a decent size club and I’m just a bit surprised it’s not fuller. Not like Melbourne are sitting pretty down the bottom.

We average over 40k at AO (vs interstate sides every second week) for over a decade and we're coached by a ******. You can borrow our footy park tarps if you want.
Saturday night , no rain and you're still in the hunt against a decent side, aren't you used to the cold? Piss weak
You only got 27k against Richmond last week and it was the only game in the state for the whole weekend 🤣

That's as low as our crowds get at AO. 27k would be pats on the back at Melbourne.
We had 32k against West Coast a couple of weeks ago. Good to see you admit your club is a joke though, fancy only getting 27k against Richmond on a Saturday night when you're pushing for top 4 and the only game in the state that week. Pretty miserable, probably best to check that glass house next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s why I’ve never rated Toby Greene. Quick to play for a free. Just play footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He does, gets wacked, but never gets the call.
He finally gets one and people have a whinge.
Was a fair call he was hit high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Demons v GWS Sat July 27th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back