Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Pies v Blues Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps was best on. He and Daicos had strangely similar stats (CP, C, CC, de%), but Cripps was just huge. Especially in the 4th,and Diacs did little, to the point where he'll probably not poll.

Cripps 3 votes. Great player.
Tbh I thought Crisp was pretty massive too, checked the stats sheet and he was pretty quiet. Odd game

Skull Face carrying out a full cope sesh on the main board.

Skull I have never... NEVER found the main board to be known for sympathy towards Carlton or Collingwood fans mate. But tonight they appear to be laying in to the Blues fans, because they're aware Pies are not a finals threat.

Tbh I thought Crisp was pretty massive too, checked the stats sheet and he was pretty quiet. Odd game
What would your votes be?

Based on watching I'd have said:

3 Cripps
2 Hill?
1 Cameron (but he got beat well in the 4th?),was there another Carlton player that lifted in the 4th - I was too busy focusing on Cripps!!

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the umps give Daicos 1 vote. Or even if Hill gets 3 and Cripps gets 2 simply because they don't like the non winners getting the 3

End of the day it doesn't matter, umpires keep your season alive for another week and ours turned to shit a month ago so the result didnt mean anything either way.

lol Curnow gets gifted goals which completely shift momentum of matches and you are going to mention umpires for leading to the loss 😆

You do realise you have only won 1 game out of your past 5?

End of the day it doesn't matter, umpires keep your season alive for another week and ours turned to shit a month ago so the result didnt mean anything either way.
Bro chin up mate, seriously, you're actually in the 8. We are not lol. Our season turned to poo quite a way back now.

Skull Face carrying out a full cope sesh on the main board.

Skull I have never... NEVER found the main board to be known for sympathy towards Carlton or Collingwood fans mate. But tonight they appear to be laying in to the Blues fans, because they're aware Pies are not a finals threat.
I mean you guys cant make finals so yeah no need to worry about you and no im here strictly for banter

Thanks Collingwood, 4th open now
113aa6dfb4ab555376abaafcb2642fd983159060.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Curnow gets gifted goals which completely shift momentum of matches and you are going to mention umpires for leading to the loss 😆

You do realise you have only won 1 game out of your past 5?
No shit sherlock, what degree did you need to work that one out?

Quick ladder predictor has us sneaking into the 8 still with you 5th so season maybe not dead with the bye week 1

How good was it to see Cripps celebrating at the end when McGovern took the mark. Celebrating like Carlton had already won the game hahahahaha how embarrassing :oops:
I think he was celebrating the moment. They were down by 32 and now had a Ki K after the siren. I think he was amlted by the moment. He'd single handedly set up their come back. I think Pies fans need to chill out on this take.

What would your votes be?

Based on watching I'd have said:

3 Cripps
2 Hill?
1 Cameron (but he got beat well in the 4th?),was there another Carlton player that lifted in the 4th - I was too busy focusing on Cripps!!

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the umps give Daicos 1 vote. Or even if Hill gets 3 and Cripps gets 2 simply because they don't like the non winners getting the 3
Jeez tbh I'm not sure I could give an accurate ranking without rewatching the game.

Cripps
Crisp
Pendles

From how it felt watching. Cameron was huge for the first 3quarters but Pittonet sort of spanked him in the last with Cripps and him getting on top.

Statistically you'd have to have Daicos above Crisp given the discrepancy so likely

Cripps
Pendles
Daicos?

I think he was celebrating the moment. They were down by 32 and now had a Ki K after the siren. I think he was amlted by the moment. He'd single handedly set up their come back. I think Pies fans need to chill out on this take.

Nah.

Maybe join the Carlton board and console them there. You are coming off as patronising to both supporter groups

Quick ladder predictor has us sneaking into the 8 still with you 5th so season maybe not dead with the bye week 1

Sneaking into finals when you are supposed to be a legitimate premiership contender and have players at the peak of their powers . . . seriously, you know how stupid you sound?

It's top 4 or bust. You aren't doing anything without the double chance.

Another year down the drain.

Jeez tbh I'm not sure I could give an accurate ranking without rewatching the game.

Cripps
Crisp
Pendles

From how it felt watching. Cameron was huge for the first 3quarters but Pittonet sort of spanked him in the last with Cripps and him getting on top.

Statistically you'd have to have Daicos above Crisp given the discrepancy so likely

Cripps
Pendles
Daicos?
How about Weitering? Every time we want forward in the last 12 mins he stopped it. Huge.

I was blown away with how much Pitto came back and kicked Cameron's butt in the final 15 mins given how dominant Cameron had been. He didn't even compete the final clearance that almost cost the game 😭

How about Weitering? Every time we want forward in the last 12 mins he stopped it. Huge.

I was blown away with how much Pitto came back and kicked Cameron's butt in the final 15 mins given how dominant Cameron had been. He didn't even compete the final clearance that almost cost the game 😭
Defenders never get votes anyway. He was a brick wall though

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Pies v Blues Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back