Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Port by a lot

• Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So Hinkley is such a shit coach that fans have expectations of at least making a Grand Final causes the team to lose...
LOL. Your cosmic negativity is ****ing your team up.

Also there is a definite change in group dynamics when everyone is united and believing in one goal cos people don't waste time and energy thinking about the divisions. All of the back biting you lot have done during your best period since you won that flag 20 years ago has certainly provided divisions for your footy club to waste time and energy on.

In 2001 youse finished third and went out in straight sets. Then finished the H&A on top of the ladder three years in a row but didn't make a GF till the third year 2004. Pretty similar to right now (but the 00s side was probably better.)

So not making GFs from the top four isn't a Hinkley issue.

Its a Port Adelaide issue.

Also there is a definite change in group dynamics when everyone is united and believing in one goal cos people don't waste time and energy thinking about the divisions. All of the back biting you lot have done during your best period since you won that flag 20 years ago has certainly provided divisions for your footy club to waste time and energy on.

In 2001 youse finished third and went out in straight sets. Then finished the H&A on top of the ladder three years in a row but didn't make a GF till the third year 2004. Pretty similar to right now (but the 00s side was probably better.)

So being eternal bottom 4 is a north issue?

Amazing swans on top of the ladder and most of the supporters have given up on the season. They need to support their team better than that. Doubt if they could complain the umpiring today.

Thats why we lost, heck I didn't clap loud enough, cost us 22 goals

Port made a grand final every time they played at home in the prelim during the 2000's, whereas Hinkley coaching Port wasted 2 of the best opportunities to win a prelim at home against traveling teams who played the week before. False equivalence to compare the two, Port didn't waste a prelim at home back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing swans on top of the ladder and most of the supporters have given up on the season. They need to support their team better than that. Doubt if they could complain the umpiring today.
Unless this was a deliberate tank/they were sick I would after that performance. Have the Pies match to turn it around. Lose and they're definitely dunzo for 2024.

Would have to be the most bizzare home and away result in years.

I was certain the Swans would respond.

Even given their recent poor form, noone could have ever predicted that, and I imagine without looking that some records have been broken
Yeah Geelong 2008 and Port 2004 come to mind, 80 odd point beltings, but it tops even those. Unlike Geelong it is indicative of a real form slump. I think they felt they could give up leads and come back but this time that was exposed by the ruthless Power and the dam wall broke.

Port made a grand final every time they played at home in the prelim during the 2000's, whereas Hinkley coaching Port wasted 2 of the best opportunities to win a prelim at home against traveling teams who played the week before. False equivalence to compare the two, Port didn't waste a prelim at home back then.
You finished third one year (2001) then first the next three years and made only one GF, haven't done much since but now everything is Hinkley's fault? Your side looks as good as it has since then.

You're second on the ladder and just took the ladder leaders (who looked unbeatable a month ago,) apart like a butcher does with a carcass and you still want your coach sacked? Its actually very funny. You're in a position where if you all pull together you could win one or more flags but you rather tear each apart because of reasons??

If the Hinkley era ends without any silverware you'll all blame him no doubt but it'll be your own fault cos of the undermining you are all doing. Anyway don't stop on my account. My team are shithouse so I need something to laugh at.

You finished third one year (2001) then first the next three years and made only one GF, haven't done much since but now everything is Hinkley's fault? Your side looks as good as it has since then.

You're second on the ladder and just took the ladder leaders (who looked unbeatable a month ago,) apart like a butcher does with a carcass and you still want your coach sacked? Its actually very funny. You're in a position where if you all pull together you could win one or more flags but you rather tear each apart because of reasons??

If the Hinkley era ends without any silverware you'll all blame him no doubt but it'll be your own fault cos of the undermining you are all doing. Anyway don't stop on my account. My team are shithouse so I need something to laugh at.

They're just going through all of this to eventually release a documentary, then a movie based on the experience - aptly titled "NEVER TEAR US APART: THE PORT ADELAIDE STORY"

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back