Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team, more like No Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's accurate. As I said, not all ps users will be psnprofile users. However there is nearly 5 million psnprofile users. 149 is a low number.

How many are australian? Few thousand?

I do remember using that at one point.

End to end needs work, very difficult to deal with possession change.

Yep very true, is there a preferred camera that people in the office use? I really like being able to see what’s ahead on end to end, but can sacrifice that for potentially having better luck Kicking for goal.

Yep very true, is there a preferred camera that people in the office use? I really like being able to see what’s ahead on end to end, but can sacrifice that for potentially having better luck Kicking for goal.
I’ve always just used the default. Mainly because I’m worried if I change, I’ll be even shitter at the game while I adjust.
But I feel like this camera and probably most the more you play the more you’ll get used to where the sweet spot is with goal kicking. I’m at about 60-70% now. But man some games I cannot kick 😂

I understand everyone’s frustrated with his this has all gone but can stop the shitcanning on Ross please?
Getting personal is unnecessary, in the same boat some of the things he has said we could probably do without as well.
Seems like a lot of unnecessary BS
Its cringy and petty. Absolutely no interest in the game at all, just hanging shit on someone with pack mentally rubbish...

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I understand everyone’s frustrated with his this has all gone but can stop the shitcanning on Ross please?
Getting personal is unnecessary, in the same boat some of the things he has said we could probably do without as well.

I mean it’s the magic recipe for getting shit canned to be fair.

There was supposedly a game they just had to piece back together and all of a sudden they’re basically building the game from scratch.

Everyone’s just getting cagey now and probably just come to their senses. I see people who have been super positive for so long starting to turn 😂

Not a big issue, but hate when you get tackled while kicking the ball and the ball shoots off like a missle, and travels 100 odd metres lol.

Surely that's going to be fixed?

I mean it’s the magic recipe for getting s**t canned to be fair.

There was supposedly a game they just had to piece back together and all of a sudden they’re basically building the game from scratch.

Everyone’s just getting cagey now and probably just come to their senses. I see people who have been super positive for so long starting to turn 😂
I get what you’re saying here. I’m one of the super positive people. I wouldn’t say I’m starting to turn but there’s some impatience creeping in.
At the same time I’m also as far from a game developer as you can get so I can’t comment on how long it should take and I appreciate all the work that’s gone in thus far.
Excited for the end product but it’s feeling like one of those so close yet so far moments.
As always I remain confident, I just wish we were already there 😂

Last time I checked this is why we have mods.
If they think anything is inappropriate they’ll remove it, warn and/or ban people.
I respect everyone’s right to an opinion.
I don’t love that it gets personal at times from either side but if it was that bad, the mods would remove it 👍🏻
Until then everyone can say what they think even if you don’t agree (and that’s on both sides of the argument.)

I for one love that they reveal themselves, so I can click ignore on them and focus on the conversation that helps the game get better.

Ross committed to a live by the sword, die by the sword approach the moment he decided to go full spurned lover in the Live 2/Evo threads.

Was a bizarre approach that blew up the moment red flags started to pop up during 23's development and just intensified after the launch. If you trash threads discussing another developer's work, as the CEO of a competitor, and your own game launches like Cyberpunk 2077 with no sign of a host of promised features or an Xbox version, while you double down on the "you're all clowns" posting style, well, here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I checked this is why we have mods.
If they think anything is inappropriate they’ll remove it, warn and/or ban people.
I respect everyone’s right to an opinion.
I don’t love that it gets personal at times from either side but if it was that bad, the mods would remove it 👍🏻
Until then everyone can say what they think even if you don’t agree (and that’s on both sides of the argument.)
Every one is entitled to an opinion and we don’t always have to agree, but the problem is some people use their so call opinion as a disguise for what is actually personal attack and it seems like some of those people get enjoyment out of it and do it for fun. That ain’t right. If you honestly care for the game that’s fine but don’t take that care and use it for personal attacks and certainly don’t do it just for fun like some are doing. Respect and treat people how you wish to be treated.

Last edited:
I get what you’re saying here. I’m one of the super positive people. I wouldn’t say I’m starting to turn but there’s some impatience creeping in.
At the same time I’m also as far from a game developer as you can get so I can’t comment on how long it should take and I appreciate all the work that’s gone in thus far.
Excited for the end product but it’s feeling like one of those so close yet so far moments.
As always I remain confident, I just wish we were already there 😂

This 110%!! I’ve also been one of the more positive/optimistic people on here and like yourself, I’m not turning as much as I’m staying hopeful but getting a little impatient. My last post also wasn’t in anger or aimed at stirring Ross or BA as I’m genuinely grateful they’ve put in all this work post-launch to rectify the games issues. Like you, I wish we were already at that end point where the game is playable and bug-free as much as possible 💯

Going against exactly what I just said about mods being here, I have to ask (and this is from a very supportive poster), but why is it that every time you’re here the whole thread descends into madness, yet here you are asking everyone to stop the petty BS?

Edit: not here to start anything. I wish a lot of the personal stuff would stop too and we could just talk about the game.
But the way I see it you’re as guilty as the ones you’re targeting.

Second edit: Sorry mods, just couldn’t help myself, please don’t ban me. Just fed up ❤️

Last edited:

Every one is entitled to an opinion and we don’t always have to agree, but the problem is some people use their so call opinion as a disguise for what is actually personal attack and it seems like some of those people get enjoyment out of it and do it for fun. That ain’t right. If you honestly care for the game that’s fine but don’t take that care and use it for personal attacks and certainly don’t it just for fun like some are doing. Respect and treat people how you wish to be treated.
Some of the detractors don't even have the game...

Ross committed to a live by the sword, die by the sword approach the moment he decided to go full spurned lover in the Live 2/Evo threads.

Was a bizarre approach that blew up the moment red flags started to pop up during 23's development and just intensified after the launch. If you trash threads discussing another developer's work, as the CEO of a competitor, and your own game launches like Cyberpunk 2077 with no sign of a host of promised features or an Xbox version, while you double down on the "you're all clowns" posting style, well, here we are.

Indeed, the man trashes the other games for a decade, toots his own horn, and doesn't deliver. The man needs more humility. These companies should be working together not against each other.

Ok live by the sword die by the sword but is that reasonable excuse or valid reason for some people to attack the guy or to have what appears to be a personal vendetta against him? Cmon even you must agree that some people have taken it too far and are now just doing it for fun. Everyone is entitled to opinions but not entitled to turn that into personal attacks for fun. 🤷🏻

Ok live by the sword die by the sword but is that reasonable excuse or valid reason for some people to attack the guy or to have what appears to be a personal vendetta against him? Cmon even you must agree that some people have taken it too far and are now just doing it for fun. Everyone is entitled to opinions but not entitled to turn that into personal attacks for fun. 🤷🏻

Ross can't see those posts anyway. I assume so anyway, he says they're on ignore but he refers to them all the time anyway 🤷‍♂️

Every one is entitled to an opinion and we don’t always have to agree, but the problem is some people use their so call opinion as a disguise for what is actually personal attack and it seems like some of those people get enjoyment out of it and do it for fun. That ain’t right. If you honestly care for the game that’s fine but don’t take that care and use it for personal attacks and certainly don’t it just for fun like some are doing. Respect and treat people how you wish to be treated.
I agree to a certain extent
But you reap what you sow and Ross hasn’t exactly been a role model here

Every one is entitled to an opinion and we don’t always have to agree, but the problem is some people use their so call opinion as a disguise for what is actually personal attack and it seems like some of those people get enjoyment out of it and do it for fun. That ain’t right. If you honestly care for the game that’s fine but don’t take that care and use it for personal attacks and certainly don’t do it just for fun like some are doing. Respect and treat people how you wish to be treated.

The main proponent of personal attacks has always been Ross... I don't think him getting banned is ideal.

But why don’t they have the game…?
Besides the obvious Xbox users, you'd have to ask them. But there's a few who've indicated they'll never buy it, so why hang around the thread is beyond me, other than just to pee into the wind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back