Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team, more like No Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one was talking smack about him a few days ago ok? Cmon you have been on here long enough and know that it’s been going on for months almost. I get it works ways but probs gone abit too far IMO think we all just need to chill lol.. as frustrated as I can get sometimes it ain’t human nature for me to bite back but that’s just me 😅 twitter is a great example of me having to calm the farm 😋

Woo can’t wait
I didn’t mean that it’s only just started. I meant at the time, the forum was relatively calm and mostly people were just posting opinions about the game.
Nothing sinister until Ross made that comment

Not saying what everyone posts about him is right, but I don’t think it would hurt if Ross was more professional on his end either

We gonna be watching you refresh BF waiting for a patch update lol?

With regards to your last YouTube (maybe second last) video, what bits of gameplay were chopped? We’re they “non-exciting“ multiple stoppages in general?
I only ask as I actually hope to see more of them, and not just a goal fest (or should that now thankfully be a shot at goal fest).
just some non exciting passages of play ha ha

Would really love in the next iteration of an AFL game they slow down the game speed for the players running and make it feel weighted and not so cut and paste when it comes to animations. Almost need 10m of free Space to be able to kick on the run without it getting caught in animations and getting tackled. No such thing as being able to handball to a team mate running past to take a flying shot from set shots from 45+m out because the distancing of kick timing is funky at times

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

BigAntStudios What are the chances we can get an update/patch (eventually) where we'll have the ability to watch AI vs AI matches in Season/Management modes? I would enjoy being able just watch a game or two instead of always having to play. Surely this wouldn't be too difficult to implement?

Also, if it ever gets put on the patch list, you should be able to do it to every game of every round, not just the team you've chosen to use for that particular season/mode.

Man I need tutorials.

Friend of mine kicks my ass everytime no matter what and says he's told me all he knows....

I can't for the life of me, tackle nor outmark/spoil him. Every tackle, he still gets a pass off regardless of any modifiers.

Can we get a guide on spoils? Unless it's the same as marking which would blow my mind after the amount of different timings I tried tonight unsuccessfully. For reference, when I play offline against the AI I play on hardest and go alright... so I guess I'm just confused... and frustrated after a few beltings 🤣
You basically only need to win the centre clearance to succeed in the game. Maybe that changes, tonight, with the tactics introduced? 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would really love in the next iteration of an AFL game they slow down the game speed for the players running and make it feel weighted and not so cut and paste when it comes to animations. Almost need 10m of free Space to be able to kick on the run without it getting caught in animations and getting tackled. No such thing as being able to handball to a team mate running past to take a flying shot from set shots from 45+m out because the distancing of kick timing is funky at times

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
gameplay sliders would come in handy for this

And yet, there’s still no fookin XBOX release :shoutyoldman:

Angry Homer Simpson GIF

What are the chances we can get an update/patch (eventually) where we'll have the ability to watch AI vs AI matches in Season/Management modes? I would enjoy being able just watch a game or two instead of always having to play.
I'm watching a season AI/AI, you just go full season, and click on the opening match, and put controller selection in the middle, is this what you mean mate? :)

wp0ML6F.png

TACTICS I REPEAT WE HAVE TACTICS

** The player movement speed is a bit wonky ? It's like some kind of Matrix slow down thing before the players speed up again LOL
Can’t wait to have all my 22 players behind the ball now at all times :$

Every one is entitled to an opinion and we don’t always have to agree, but the problem is some people use their so call opinion as a disguise for what is actually personal attack and it seems like some of those people get enjoyment out of it and do it for fun. That ain’t right. If you honestly care for the game that’s fine but don’t take that care and use it for personal attacks and certainly don’t do it just for fun like some are doing. Respect and treat people how you wish to be treated.

Ok live by the sword die by the sword but is that reasonable excuse or valid reason for some people to attack the guy or to have what appears to be a personal vendetta against him? Cmon even you must agree that some people have taken it too far and are now just doing it for fun. Everyone is entitled to opinions but not entitled to turn that into personal attacks for fun. 🤷🏻
Happy to live by a sword and die by it, my bias is clear, I am the CEO of Big Ant Studios.

The reason many of the posts look like personal attacks is because they are - cowards hiding their biases behind the anonymity of the internet and having a sook should anyone ever call them out on it.

I shouldn’t have upgraded to PS5 on the weekend 😂
Apologies - a tactics texture error that the team couldn't trap by the end of the day. They'll be in early tomorrow to make sure it gets done.

I'm watching a season AI/AI, you just go full season, and click on the opening match, and put controller selection in the middle, is this what you mean mate? :)
Essentially yes, but can you do this during a season, at any given time? Or do you gave to not select a controlling side at the season of the season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back