Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude is annoying as hell imo, his tiktok lives come up in my feed all the time and it's always red eyes and barking down the line in frustration. Come to think of it, maybe he is 'beugpuncher'

I donā€™t watch tiktoks I was watching other streams playing afl and this specific one was hilarious. I highly doubt heā€™s beugpuncher the bloke could barely win on easiest haha

Look, the gameplay in this game is
Been watching a lot of gameplay videos and I think the game needs more pack marking contests where the ball is spoiled 7 out of 10 times to reflect the chaotic nature of footy.

Also any chance of different grass patterns?
Yeah literally every contest is a 1 on 1

I really donā€™t like the promise of this coming todayā€¦ just because others are expecting state leagues tooā€¦ and the pitch forks will be out if either/both of them donā€™t make it.
Ok, so SANFL and VFL made it, but no mention of goal kicking on the run.
I thought that was going to be ambitious coming todayā€¦ but hopefully soon.

Ok, so SANFL and VFL made it, but no mention of goal kicking on the run.
I thought that was going to be ambitious coming todayā€¦ but hopefully soon.
Goal kicking didn't make it as we had seven people away sick today, some of whom are particularly working on that (including myself), I'm hopeful for tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1684755609695.png
Very odd that you have to select AFL to then select the state leagues imo, expected to find the state leagues on this screen. Essentially this screen is the male/female screen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back