AFL 2nd Semi Final - West Coast vs Carlton - Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

MY

****ING

GOD!!!

best win since the 06 GF, no doubt. absolutely historic win.

don't think i'll sleep tonight. i'm still shaking.

big jack's last quarter... the stuff of champions :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

The quarter went for at least 10 minutes after the '5' minute warning! Longest quarter of the season surely! I swear the length of the quarter was bullshit, f*** the 5 minute warning.

That ball was bouncing everywhere tonight, it was f-ing shithouse!

Just as well Carlton didn't take advantage when we wern't going to great. Great win by the boys, bring on Geelong!

Kudos to the Weagles. What a ****ing fantastic game of football, exactly why I love this game. People can complain about umpiring until they're blue in the face, but as far as I'm concerned, one decision in any of the 4 quarters changes the result of that game, and that can go either way, what is inexcusable is missing from 35m out when your opponent is drilling them from 50-55m consistently. Now for 6-7 months of 'what if?'s... Would love to see you guys in the big dance, if that's the quality of footy you'll serve up! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of respect around the traps tonight I think. A fantastic game won by the better team.

No fan of a team who loses a final by a kick doesn't have their what-ifs, and i'd like to think no football fan thought that game was particularly well umpired. But you led from the second quarter after an appalling start influenced by the above and I wish you and your lads the best of luck next week and beyond.

You have to now concede though, we play Subi alright!

The quarter went for at least 10 minutes after the '5' minute warning! Longest quarter of the season surely! I swear the length of the quarter was bullshit, f*** the 5 minute warning.

That ball was bouncing everywhere tonight, it was f-ing shithouse!

Just as well Carlton didn't take advantage when we wern't going to great. Great win by the boys, bring on Geelong!

I was screaming "10 seconds to go" after counting down the clock in my head.....and to my horror it went for another four minutes....

pure bloody torture

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2nd Semi Final - West Coast vs Carlton - Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back