Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's had 15 years + his couple of years pre draft if he really wanted to work on his right foot. Didn't put in the effort because he didn't want to make himself better

Absolutely cannot understand how a professional footballer couldn't do this.

Thanks Gaffy, this is what your footy mates think of you. Couldn’t give a rats. Just give me my pay cheque for doing nothing again.
That's alright, bloke made a few mill off us and couldn't even be bothered to learn how to kick on his opposite foot. Or at the very least work out that running to his teammates right and calling for the ball constantly is a ****ing dumb thing to do for someone who can't kick on their right

I couldn't give a rats ass if this hurts Freo and Collingwood and whoever else. This is just another log of embarrassment thrown on top the many other logs of embarrassment and shame.

What the unholy F*CK happened to this club during COVID?!
Attitude and unwillingness to turn the team over by Simpson.
The credits in the bank was a real thing not just a term bandied about here.
Simpson has a **** load to answer for the way he corrupted this club.

And I would hate to think that it was deliberate but I will reserve that judgement.

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Lucky we had an excellent midfield and stoppage coach - well theas were we are getting belted.

Just draft pace and skill with a footy brain. Start with the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamie Cripps has been terrible, Darling too. Too many MIA.

Amazing how a couple of blokes in their mid thirties can't back up the longest trip in footy after putting in their best 4 quarter effort in years.

And I would hate to think that it was deliberate but I will reserve that judgement.
Nobody forced the club to keep him. He was a woeful head coach since 2020 but the club kept him on. It's his fault as well as Nisbett's. Both are gone but have ruined the club for a few years after they've gone

That's alright, bloke made a few mill off us and couldn't even be bothered to learn how to kick on his opposite foot. Or at the very least work out that running to his teammates right and calling for the ball constantly is a ****ing dumb thing to do for someone who can't kick on their right
It also says a lot about the coaching and expectations from the club.

We're a developing side and Jack Williams has been subbed ahead of Darling.

Just...I don't get it at all.

We're honouring our heroes not developing a side. Plenty of time for that in future but for now its about the Boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back