Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Show agression my tackling, bumping, with ball hand.

Constantly wrestling players is starting to shit me.

Hes an awesome player but Everyone needs to take their rose tinted glasses off when it comes to reid.
We have no place for a competitive player why takes it up to the position - in the contest.

Absolute Disgusting display by this team.

Sorry, Schofield. I like ya, but i don't want you coaching, they need the fear of god put up them.

Fresh face, someone who will drop underperforming seniors that don't have the hunger, and weed out those fringe players who have no business being on an AFL list.

You haven't answered my question.

Would you prefer him looking at umpire for a free or fighting back? There is no middle ground in his mind.

He's not going to take it.

Horrific. Out bullied in midfield.

The end for trew, Schofield. Darling back to being shite.

In the end, it was a bit too cold today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from trews 19 possesion game alot of my air in his balloon sort of got released.

I don't know what to make of trew.

I trust him more then culley but can we really keep him on that position on low possessions

Getting lifted off after a performance like that. Gutless and utter disrespect by the playing team

Apart from trews 19 possesion game alot of my air in his balloon sort of got released.

I don't know what to make of trew.

I trust him more then culley but can we really keep him on that position on low possessions

He's the last man on a list that is only avoiding consecutive spoons because tigers are horrific and north shouldn't exist

Absolute Disgusting display by this team.

Sorry, Schofield. I like ya, but i don't want you coaching, they need the fear of god put up them.

Fresh face, someone who will drop underperforming seniors that don't have the hunger, and weed out those fringe players who have no business being on an AFL list.

He will give it to them once the real coach, Montgomery etc will give them a hug.
If I was Schofield I would run now.

I knew this board wasn't up for it today when no-one voted for Jack Williams in the poll for the third time in a row. Delist yourselves campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back