AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wait until he doesn't get a contract extension. It'll be like he died. They'll have an hour special in remembrance.
And then announce he is a regular on a new ex-players 360family segment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wait until he doesn't get a contract extension. It'll be like he died. They'll have an hour special in remembrance.

The funny part is that Riewoldt really rates himself (like his cousin). He thinks he's humourous and not an irritating pain in the arse, like he is on the ground.

He's played his hand well. Made good contacts within the media boys club, or had his club help him make them. He's setting himself up for life after footy with a cushy job for good money with no actual talent. Smart.

We can only change the channel.

He's played his hand well. Made good contacts within the media boys club, or had his club help him make them. He's setting himself up for life after footy with a cushy job for good money with no actual talent. Smart.

We can only change the channel.
Quite ironic given he imposed a media ban a few years back.

How does the Buddy re-signing not make it in at the end, the news dropped at 8pm? Talk about asleep at the wheel.

Would have disrupted the all angles coverage of Richmond, Collingwood and Melbourne I guess.

How does the Buddy re-signing not make it in at the end, the news dropped at 8pm? Talk about asleep at the wheel.

Would have disrupted the all angles coverage of Richmond, Collingwood and Melbourne I guess.
Surprised they didn't talked about it. Just Collingwood, Cripps, Melbourne and Richmond

Last night's show was a disgrace. Tune in to hear them discuss a genuinely important issue. All we got was them piously being judge, jury and executioner without even considering that there might be any context or depth to the story. For Robbo, who I suspect had done zero investigation into the story, to expel Fagan and Clarkson from the game, yet champion Hird at every opportunity is the height of hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back