AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Gerard brings his sen stuff to TV with him 70% of the time.

Bloke has the best job and is honestly overrated at everything he does. He has no controversial opinions, agrees with everything or he says the bleeding obvious. His 1 wood is always score reviews in the afl. Hes not the best afl, cricket or racing caller, you could put 5 people ahead of him. Yet they send him to the superbowl, tests overseas and the ****ing golf, bloke has probably never swung a club in his life.

Boring as bat crap, would be as fun as kick in the pills.

Last edited:

Bloke has the best job and is honestly overrated at everything he does. He has no controversial opinions, agrees with everything or he says the bleeding obvious. His 1 wood is always score reviews in the afl. Hes not the best afl, cricket or racing caller, you could put 5 people ahead of him. Yet they send him to the superbowl, tests overseas and the ******* golf, bloke has probably never swung a club in his life.

He's an AFL mouthpiece/shill. Simple as that. He should just be honest about that and stop pretending to care about the average fan or 'love of the game'. His "opinions" are nothing more than the will of the AFL and their tv/gambling overlords.

Bloke has the best job and is honestly overrated at everything he does. He has no controversial opinions, agrees with everything or he says the bleeding obvious. His 1 wood is always score reviews in the afl. Hes not the best afl, cricket or racing caller, you could put 5 people ahead of him. Yet they send him to the superbowl, tests overseas and the ******* golf, bloke has probably never swung a club in his life.

It's Kane Cornes syndrome when you appear on so many platforms during the week.

However, I enjoy listening to him. He can be annoying with his preaching but he is well researched, passionate and articulate. His call of the Collingwood-Carlton game in round 23 last year is epic. I agree there are maybe better callers at individual sports but he's a good all-rounder and I'd have him every day for the next 25 years than Andy Maher or Sam McClure.

It's been said by plenty before, and I'll say it again Jason Dunstall is very good on 360. Coherent and engages in conversation, makes good points and backs it up. 360 is better for it when he is on, he won't host full-time obviously but he's more than deserving of a weekly spot.
Have given it the flick this season and haven't watched a single episode yet but if he ever took over permanently I'd likely return to being a regular viewer.

It's been said by plenty before, and I'll say it again Jason Dunstall is very good on 360. Coherent and engages in conversation, makes good points and backs it up. 360 is better for it when he is on, he won't host full-time obviously but he's more than deserving of a weekly spot.
Heard he was on so watched tonight. Was refreshing to get logical informed discussion rather then the over the top ramblings of Robbo

I don't mind the cheif.

Agree with this, Dunstall is completely wasted on that Bounce malarkey. Makes 360 infinitely better

Robbo still on sick leave from 360 and didn't write yesterdays The Tackle.

Hope it's not complications with his ticker again.

Have they even brought up why he isn't in? Did they say he was sick or something? Or just goose eggs and 'Hope Robbo recovers from what he's going through'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference in this show is bigger than it has ever been. We all know why.

Riewoldt and Howe talking about their injuries was great tv.

Even Gerard crapping on about the MRO wasn't too bad.

Had he given up booze and cigs this past year? If not then this absence ain't surprising in the least. I only ask as I heard he skulled a gin last month on the show!

Hasn't been working for about 3 weeks now so not good.
I'm surprised something hasn't leaked out TBH.

just spit balling but if he had a heart attack previously there is a potential he has a faulty valve and may need a heart transplant. In which case he may just have to put his feet up until a suitable donor is found.

Still no Robbo. Jordan Lewis joins Gerard Whateley tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back