AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad ep first up, not much seems to have changed though. Robbo still doesn’t know how to pronounce ‘every-think’.

Robbo's rants have become boring and predictable now.

I get the impression his criticism of Essendon after a bad practice match performance is to disguise his bitterness that Hird was overlooked for the senior coaching job and so he's going to find any excuse to criticise Brad Scott and co when he gets the chance.

The whole show seems stale in my opinion. Might tune in here and there, but gone are the days it was a must watch.

They're spending too much time talking about Geelong last year
They did win the flag and with Hawkins part of the crew then the GF special was always going to happen .

Must say late last year was the first time I found it really obvious GW was a cats supporter , normally pretty good.
Huddo is excellent with that

I get the impression his criticism of Essendon after a bad practice match performance is to disguise his bitterness that Hird was overlooked for the senior coaching job and so he's going to find any excuse to criticise Brad Scott and co when he gets the chance.
Think you’re spot on there. In a season preview show he was bagging our chances … and Jordan Lewis pulled him up simply by stating we’re one of the youngest list etc. You could see Robbo was a little pissed (angry not drunk again) off. Came back with oh wondering if because you were part of the coaching hire panel you’re sticking up for Scott. Lewis countered with well I do understand more about where the club is at now.

Robbo's rants have become boring and predictable now.

The whole show seems stale in my opinion. Might tune in here and there, but gone are the days it was a must watch.
I now usually just watch until the first break. Once the coaches or players come on I tune out because it's typically just cliched or woke crap.

My favourite segment was Real or Over reaction, used to be every Tuesday, now it's just randomly once every blue moon.

My problem with AFL 360 for years has been that it is just interviews. We maybe get the first segment that isn't and then for the rest of the show it is interviewing players and coaches and it is boring. I don't care what the coach of XXXX team has to say every week, or what Jack Riewoldt thinks happened in the previous Richmond game and if you don't care about the constant interviews then the show becomes not worth watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My problem with AFL 360 for years has been that it is just interviews. We maybe get the first segment that isn't and then for the rest of the show it is interviewing players and coaches and it is boring. I don't care what the coach of XXXX team has to say every week, or what Jack Riewoldt thinks happened in the previous Richmond game and if you don't care about the constant interviews then the show becomes not worth watching.
I say the same thing every year

The only parts worth watching are up until the first ad break on Monday and the final weekend predictions/calls on Thursday

The big cheese guest on 360 tonight, fairly surely at least a bottle of grange in before sitting down.

I say the same thing every year

The only parts worth watching are up until the first ad break on Monday and the final weekend predictions/calls on Thursday

Yep. The first 5 years of AFL 360 was fine and a pretty good balance but over the years they have leaned more and more in the interview direction.

I am fine with having a King/McLure combination to talk to as they talk about the game rather than them being interviewed and I liked the former players like Hall/Lake being in the studio to talk but I don't like current coaches and current players being interviewed, especially the extended interviews AFL 360 does these days.

Yep. The first 5 years of AFL 360 was fine and a pretty good balance but over the years they have leaned more and more in the interview direction.

I am fine with having a King/McLure combination to talk to as they talk about the game rather than them being interviewed and I liked the former players like Hall/Lake being in the studio to talk but I don't like current coaches and current players being interviewed, especially the extended interviews AFL 360 does these days.
McLure is a grumpy buffoon, can't stand him.

I don't mind Montagna, seems to actually do some research and knows what he's talking about, doesn't look to make headline grabbing statements like a Cornes or King.

I just watch for Robbo's rants. Everything else is boring and mundane. Needs an urgent revamp. Always watch it on replay to fast forward all the boring waffle on coaches night etc

With Ross Lyon apparently scheduled to appear on interview 360 next Monday night, either Ross and Gerard have kissed and made up or Beaker will duck out and somebody else will be on the desk during the coaches segment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back