AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if it's just me & a product of my team but I'm barely watching 20 minutes, of the hour long episodes these days. it's understandably 'VIC' centric (due to who's available & the viewership) but unless it's my club,coach,players I tend to skip alot of the interviews, panelists, charities... and I can't jump on the ⏩️ button fast enough when it's... god help me, "Another Sport"🤮
I'm purely on board for the stories of the day, the tribunal, the slurmon, the round recap and a preview of the upcoming round.
I could give two shits about rising stars (yeah,nah,yeah,obviously,stoked,not a great cook)
What players from the gifted Big Melbourne Teams or the Sociopathic Coaches have to say Dimma, Bevo, C.Scott,Clarkson...or Llyon & Kenny (Slowciopaths)
This year's been ruff. The ladder show it, the rules/umpiring&consistency shows it & the AFL Media certainly isn't helping!
*Robbos pretty cool though 😎

Last edited:

Man I just heard Lachie Neale, geez he's a boring guy. The most monotone voice. Get some inflection mate!

Great to see Kath Loughnan on the show again. Not so great that Robbo is still on. Reminiscent of KB who was kept on SEN for too many years.

It's kind of gone full circle now. Robbo was so bad it made Whateley look good, now Whateley is so bad it makes Robbo look good.

I don't mind Whateley if he wants to really get into the weeds on something (as long as it's not pro-AFL nonsense), the AFL360 show isn't a good format for him.

Its an absolute gush fest... Gushing over past and present players. Gushing over coaches. Dimma only has to open his mouth and there rofl. There is no hard hitting critical analysis unless there's some low hanging fruit coach about to be sacked or umpire that's made a big mistake.
and that's WITHOUT the nerdlinger!

Its an absolute gush fest... Gushing over past and present players. Gushing over coaches. Dimma only has to open his mouth and there rofl. There is no hard hitting critical analysis unless there's some low hanging fruit coach about to be sacked or umpire that's made a big mistake.
Coaches and player nights are just pointless.
Get rid of them.

On Mondays, just do a recap of the round.
Tues filler.
Wednesdays are the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches and player nights are just pointless.
Get rid of them.

On Mondays, just do a recap of the round.
Tues filler.
Wednesdays are the best.
AFL360 only needs to be 2 nights a week

Monday for Recap
Wednesday for Preview

Get rid of the coaches and players.

Move On the Couch to Tuesday nights and make the show 2 hours. Give every game of the round a full 7-8min analysis. Tuesday gives them enough time to do so.

Jordan Lewis is so bad

In amongst everything else, it's difficult to find the time for 360 but when I did catch it, it was noticeable how much the presence of Kath Loughnan freshened it up.

As regards On The Couch, First Crack has taken that role now. What made Couch so good as I've said before was the mix of good host, ex-coach, ex-player and journo who provided different perspectives on on-field and also big off-field stories.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back