AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

i hate these panel shows when someoine cracks a 'joke' and they all laugh for minutes but we the viewer at home didn't hear it because they are all talking over each other and laughing at the same time, Whateley is puerile.

Kochie was great tonight and PA fans should feel excited after seeing him talk.

I agree, thought he spoke really well, though in saying that, he's a TV presenter and should look comfortable in front of the cameras. Thought he sold his vision really well, and certainly put Robbo in his place.

Plenty of work to do, but he seems to know what needs to be done and have a plan to get it done. Positive signs for the club

i hate these panel shows when someoine cracks a 'joke' and they all laugh for minutes but we the viewer at home didn't hear it because they are all talking over each other and laughing at the same time, Whateley is puerile.
If you think Whateley is puerile, you must want to neck yourself reading posts on this site.
He is the most articulate ,insightful football reporter or commentator in this country.

I agree, thought he spoke really well, though in saying that, he's a TV presenter and should look comfortable in front of the cameras. Thought he sold his vision really well, and certainly put Robbo in his place.

Plenty of work to do, but he seems to know what needs to be done and have a plan to get it done. Positive signs for the club
Oh I wasn't referring to his personality on air..he is Kochie after all. But when he said they had all their sponsorship levels filled, 12% up on membership compared to this time last year, the end of the seat covers, and just what effect the new coaches have had is what I'm referring to. Looks like Port are going somewhere.

thought koch had a lot of terry wallaces about him but with a slightly less raspy voice came across as a bit of a smart arse but loves the club and has got sponsorship dollars, good luck to him and port i think they will need it....

gerard whately is a massive flog and not insightful at all. he just another media type who overreacts to the weekly topic. should keep his nose out of football and leave his dick in black caviar

Oh I wasn't referring to his personality on air..he is Kochie after all. But when he said they had all their sponsorship levels filled, 12% up on membership compared to this time last year, the end of the seat covers, and just what effect the new coaches have had is what I'm referring to. Looks like Port are going somewhere.

He really did nail Robbo on the whole "living interstate while being club president thing". From then on his enthusiasm for the club is obvious and near the end of the interview you got the sense that he is actually a believer. Hell by the end of the interviewer I was almost a believer. The decision to appoint Koch is going to pay off big time. Whoever decided to do that sponsor announcement in Melbourne was a friggin genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit annoyed that AFL 360 was not on last night.

I wish Foxtel would update the schedule to show that Cricket 360 was on instead.

Not sure why people are down on Gerard Whateley. He loves the game and is articulate enough to put it into words.

Not his fault that his words are sometimes too long for some people.

It amazes me that anyone could watch 360 and come away hating Gerard when he is seated next to a drunken sloth who is one of the highest profile football journalists in the land. Surely any anger or dislike should be directed at Robinson.

What really sh*ts me about Robbo is his complete inability to admit when he was wrong. He's mentally incapable of backing down, and handles criticism like a toddler. He criticised Kochie for being in Sydney managing the Power, OBVIOUSLY unaware or having forgotten that Eddie and Chapman had presided over the Pies and Crows from Sydney for a couple of years. Instead of just admiting, "yea, I was wrong" he launches into a bizarre face-saving rant about technology taking over, and the need for human interaction. The worst is that before attacking a criticism of himself, he ALWAYS says "when i'm in the wrong i'll fess up to it, but", yet he NEVER BLOODY DOES.

It's also becoming apparent that he knows very little about football. His suggestion of a 'flying V' defence formation last week was just cringeworthy, and again, when it was criticised you could see he was cracking sh*ts.

What really sh*ts me about Robbo is his complete inability to admit when he was wrong. He's mentally incapable of backing down, and handles criticism like a toddler. He criticised Kochie for being in Sydney managing the Power, OBVIOUSLY unaware or having forgotten that Eddie and Chapman had presided over the Pies and Crows from Sydney for a couple of years. Instead of just admiting, "yea, I was wrong" he launches into a bizarre face-saving rant about technology taking over, and the need for human interaction. The worst is that before attacking a criticism of himself, he ALWAYS says "when i'm in the wrong i'll fess up to it, but", yet he NEVER BLOODY DOES.

It's also becoming apparent that he knows very little about football. His suggestion of a 'flying V' defence formation last week was just cringeworthy, and again, when it was criticised you could see he was cracking sh*ts.
He obviously has no understanding of what a commentator does. When asked by Whateley last night for his opinion on the choice for Carlton's next captain he said "NO COMMENT!
Whateley naturally called him on it but the dickhead refused to favour us with his opinion. No doubt , he felt saving it for the Hun was his priority. If that's the case he needs to be off 360 immediately, replaced by someone who will give an opinion. Oh, and get a refund of whatever he was paid for last night's travesty.

They should scrap the show & start again, Whateley is a crap host/bore & Robbo a incoherent drunk.
Would rather it be on once a week & be fronted by someone like M. Sheahan or even bring back something like White Line Fever to replace it.

They should scrap the show & start again, Whateley is a crap host/bore & Robbo a incoherent drunk.
Would rather it be on once a week & be fronted by someone like M. Sheahan or even bring back something like White Line Fever to replace it.

AFL 360 is 10 times the show WLF was, which people seem to view with rose-tinted glasses simply because of the Clinton Grybas factor.

That show was unwatchable a lot of the time. What was it that was so great? Was it the expert analysis from Russell Greene, Tony Shaw or Terry Wallace? Or the phone calls from 13 year old viewers wondering if they thought there was any chance Jonno Brown would be traded to Collingwood?

360 has gone up another notch this year. Say what you want about Whateley and Robinson, but I think they work well together, and their chemistry has improved in 2013.

As for Mike Sheahan, no thanks. He can stay 'retired' for all I care.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back