AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Although I've enjoyed 360 quite a bit this year, I think that the McCarthy coverage and Robbo insisting on turning it into a football narrative (or a Collingwood narrative, wherein the fact that McCarthy was delisted is roundly and summarily ignored) is beyond the pale.

Although I've enjoyed 360 quite a bit this year, I think that the McCarthy coverage and Robbo insisting on turning it into a football narrative (or a Collingwood narrative, wherein the fact that McCarthy was delisted is roundly and summarily ignored) is beyond the pale.

Please, please, please don't mention football and narrative.

I don't mind Gerard, but his overuse of the words "narrative", "paradigm" and all those other pseudo-intellectual ABC words get on my goat.

Gerard, keep it simple please. As for Robinson, he's a fool. I push the mute button whenever he talks, because it's just pure drivel. Has to sensationalise things, because that's the business he's in - sensationalism and the quick headline.

Please, please, please don't mention football and narrative.

I don't mind Gerard, but his overuse of the words "narrative", "paradigm" and all those other pseudo-intellectual ABC words get on my goat.

Gerard, keep it simple please. As for Robinson, he's a fool. I push the mute button whenever he talks, because it's just pure drivel. Has to sensationalise things, because that's the business he's in - sensationalism and the quick headline.

If half of the show is too intellectual and the other half too dumbed down, I guess on average it's pretty well spot on.

It was goddamn ridiculousness.

Cringe-worthy.

Robbo vehemently denying that he should have to know who the umpires are tells you the whole story about the HUN's journalistic standards.

Whateley couldn't believe it, and rightly called him out on his hypocritical "I don't comment on umpires" when he does so nearly every week.

Robbo vehemently denying that he shouldn't have to know who the umpires are tells you the whole story about the HUN's journalistic standards.

Whateley couldn't believe it, and rightly called him out on his hypocritical "I don't comment on umpires" when he does so nearly every week.
Also was in shock when he denied the need to know who the umps were. And when Whateley called him on it, he got filthy at him. I'd hate to have a drink with the fool; you'd be scared he'd explode at any minute. The man is irrational!

Robbo vehemently denying that he should have to know who the umpires are tells you the whole story about the HUN's journalistic standards.

Yeah how was that.. jeez he is strange man. He has moments when he comes accross as an utter fool..

Loved it how later on in the show when can't remember exactly why but Robbo wanted to make a point but was unsure whether or not he should and Gerard basically saying that he's not going to stop Robbo from saying something that Robbo shouldn't.

Loved it how later on in the show when can't remember exactly why but Robbo wanted to make a point but was unsure whether or not he should and Gerard basically saying that he's not going to stop Robbo from saying something that Robbo shouldn't.

yeah that was when he was commenting on the brownlow fashion police and he called one of the judges a hypocrite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I IQ'd one of the repeats from last night and watched it before. At the end, Cam Smith just finished answering a question on the phone, and then Gerard ended the show straight away saying "Robbo and I will be back tomorrow night etc."

Did they run out of time or something, or was that just the edit?

Anyone notice down the bottom about Hawthorn training, where the club was advising fans to catch public transport to Waverley. Surely they are having a laugh over that.

Yeah that was gold. Good joke for the locals!

Anyone notice down the bottom about Hawthorn training, where the club was advising fans to catch public transport to Waverley. Surely they are having a laugh over that.
I saw that thinking they must have changed the location to Glenferrie Oval. What were they thinking?

the highlight package of the inspirational grand final moments got me so pumped tonight. So inspirational. Would love to watch that before a big game of local footy. just great viewing.

Pretty good last episode tonight. I have thought all along that 4 nights a week is too much but tonight was a great episode.

Realised from tonight's show how good 360 could be as a lead-in to the Friday night game each week. With Gerard and Robbo's commitments with ABC and the Hun respectively though, probably wouldn't happen.

There have been many references to next year though, so I think the show is well and truly going ahead with the same hosts.

I IQ'd one of the repeats from last night and watched it before. At the end, Cam Smith just finished answering a question on the phone, and then Gerard ended the show straight away saying "Robbo and I will be back tomorrow night etc."

Did they run out of time or something, or was that just the edit?

Was that Tuesday night's show? On Tuesday night they crossed straight to On the Couch with Gerard W throwing to Gerard H. They'd have to cut that out of the replay I guess.

Was that Tuesday night's show? On Tuesday night they crossed straight to On the Couch with Gerard W throwing to Gerard H. They'd have to cut that out of the replay I guess.
Might have been, can't remember. Anyway I caught the end of another replay the next day, and he signed off normally to Cam Smith and then the camera. So it was probably just that particular edit that I watched.

Just watched the Review of the GF

citizen-kane-gif.4830

Chills up my spine and tears welling in my eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back