AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo on the Dane Swan suspension last night: "He goes out and he has parties...but he doesn't hurt anyone y'know?"

Just Affray.

Huddo lets Robbo ramble on too long. The Lin Jong and Milne talk is so awkward, I literally laughed out loud.

"I think he's a practicing heterosexual - Harry." :/

Last night's episode was a bit weird.

Robbo getting tongue tied because he didn't want to mention the word "race" when referring to Lin Jong.

Then having a go at the AFL for investigating a homophobic taunt.

I can't remember what Robbo's reaction to the Wil Minson case was, but this week I heard him say "as long as it's not racial..."

Robbo - It's as if the Travelling Wilburys wrote Handle with care specifically for him;

Been beat up and battered round
Been sent up, and Ive been shot down
Youre the best thing that Ive ever found
Handle me with care

Reputations changeable
Situations tolerable
Baby, you're adorable
Handle me with care

(chorus)
Im so tired of being lonely
I still have some love to give
Wont you show me that you really care

(bridge)
Everybodys got somebody to lean on
Put your body next to mine, and dream on

Ive been fobbed off, and Ive been fooled
Ive been robbed and ridiculed
In day care centers and night schools
Handle me with care

Been stuck in airports, terrorized
Sent to meetings, hypnotized
Overexposed, commercialized
Hand me with care

(chorus)

(bridge)

Ive been uptight and made a mess
But I'll clean it up myself, I guess
Oh, the sweet smell of success
Handle me with care

Thank heavens, Gerard is back tomorrow night. He can manage Robbo and stop him from making such a fool of himself. He also makes the program move along and not get too stuck on trivia.

Just watching it again, and when they finished their little tiff and went to the Scott Thompson story, you could hear Robbo under his breath say "I've teared up?... Don't be a wankar Huddo" classic.

Do you have a copy of the show where Huddo & Robbo had their tiff? If so, could you post it on YouTube please (or somewhere else it can be accessed)?

thanks

was one of the funniest segments in Australian television history, got a heap of mates who have been asking for it

"don't be a w***er Huddo" - folklore

Thanks anyway. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to what they were arguing about?

No need to describe the tiff, Bazz. Patty posted a video of it. I wish I had seen it live. Did Robbo get over it on the night or did he continue to raise it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo: "Bomber I got a question to ask you....rant....ramble...question...rant...ramble...another question...more ranting. What do you think Bomber?".
Bomber: "Yep I think so"
Robbo: "Hmm, ... tch tch ... its an interesting question...I mean...what if...you know...I can see..."
Bomber: "Arr..yes"
Robbo: "Thanks for you insights Bomber, its good to get that perspective"

RE: Bomber. This week Robbo got into a YES/NO style question directed at Bomber. 3 seconds into it Bombers says "Naaaahhhh", but Robbo kept asking the question. It went for about 30 seconds. Was freaking embarrassing.

I'll see if I can find it.

"Anger at the Bo...So it's angry, anger at Essendon, after the, after the performance yesterday? Like did Hird come in and say 'Right, sit down! It's about time you poeple listened to some facts here, and this is it, bang bang bang, you are (Bomber "Naaahh") not, you, you are not, ehh you are not playing football to play finals. You, leadership people you, you're not standing up when the moment comes in games, when it gets too hard and you think 'what, oh geez I'm hurtin, I gotta go to the bench' they're not standing up and then you watch the Kangaroos stand up and run and play."

RE: Bomber. This week Robbo got into a YES/NO style question directed at Bomber. 3 seconds into it Bombers says "Naaaahhhh", but Robbo kept asking the question. It went for about 30 seconds. Was freaking embarrassing.

I'll see if I can find it.
When they have guests Robbo still thinks he has to be the center of attention, he smothers the guest and leaves them with one word answers.
Watch him with Sewell, it is 5 minutes of Robbo and 20 seconds of Sewell.

Keep the posts coming. This thread and more importantly this man is amazing.

Was anyone else privy to his ground breaking article about Melbourne's new tanking claims on Friday?

My favourite part was how he was able to incorporate a hypothetical conversation between Melbourne supporters at a Canberra watering hole after the game as concrete evidence of tanking.

"Back at the Hotel Realm, club sponsors and officials, including chief executive Cameron Schwab, gathered in the foyer bar.​
The mood was upbeat.​
"No one was expecting a win or wanting a win at that time of the year - it was just a junket," one of the revellers said this week."​
God bless him

Poor Huddo. He's like a first-time.babysitter. In over his head, but he can't smack the kid, either. :/

A+ summary of the last two weeks.

I think the show is great, and really enjoy the banter of the two hosts.

There are far worst footy shows *cough* anything with Danny Frawly *cough* after the bounce *cough*

Anyone who thinks Robinson and Wheatley are better than a hair on the arse of Frawley need to have their brain checked. Worst two commentators on TV.

The whole show is just two guys wanking their egos.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back