AFL Biggest Fall Guy

• Thread starter Lenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchie,

When Lloyd has to fight for frees like Carey does then I will respect the guy, at the moment he is very skilled, but a fall guy.

Did you watch talking footy this week, they carried on about that free Lloyd didn't get, well tell me what was different with that and what Jakovich and Sos get away with every time they play on Carey. Yet they don't waste time on talking footy discussing it, usually Robo says during the match commentary that Carey is big enough to look after himself. Do the rules say it is in the back if you are not the greatest player ever, heaven help you if you are.

So Lloyd doesn't deserve a free kick even if it's there because Carey doesn't get enough. Isn't your problem with the umpires and that idiot neesh not Lloyd. Name ONE player that doesn't play for free kicks? And if they get away with it fine . It's been around for as long as I remember , Jesus KB had enough to last all players for the next five years. Why bag players? I don't see any of you out there but it is Soooooo easy to bag!!

Lenny where do you and the other Roo supporters get off pointing the finger at Bomber players for diving when you guys have
the best two in the business. Bell and particularly Harvey are the biggest divers going around, they contsistently go down every game.

Sure Lloyd and Bewick are bad too but look in your own glass house before you hurl out the rocks. Anyway you lose all credability if you reckon a 21 yo like Lloyd is soft and shit, name anyone in the footy know who agrees with you. You are a very very silly little boy. In your own words - Jealousy is a curse.

Underestimate the Bombers at your peril.

we all saw mighty micks effort against Lloyd talk about acting hahahahahahaah
what! he was that useless for real!

Giesschen asked why he named names has used words to the effect
Extrordinary, inflammatory, blown out of proportion, fiasco, garbage, joke, nothing to say(I wish that was true)

Me-thinks he protest too muck
Come on arseh*le name others Octopus Silvangi Elbow mick m etc
weak

Listen to the Fall Guy have a cry, from the age today...
Essendon full-forward Matthew Lloyd admitted yesterday that he staged for free kicks but insisted the practice made him no different from players throughout the competition.
Speaking publicly for the first time since it was revealed a week ago that the umpires had singled out the 21-year-old Bomber,Lloyd called for fair treatment from the game's officials, pointing out he had not received a free kick for three rounds.

Oh he has not had a free for how many weeks? what a fallguy.

Lenny

Mate, we're not talking about Carey - we're talking about Lloyd.

The only reason Lloyd made his statement in the press was that he got singled out by Grees.

If Carey had been similarly singled out and then manhandled (as usual) for three weeks and didn't get a single free then you'd certainly hear Big Wayne come out with something similar... and fair enough too!

Nothing wrong with being proud of Carey and nothing wrong with being critical of Lloyd if he can't play - but jeez mate - the guy is clearly a dead-set gun... is clearly not soft (his game against Mighty Mick alone must tell you that). I just reckon its a bit silly to carry on like he's undeserving of any respect.

Just my 2c worth
Dutch

PS. Bewick is 5 times as bad at Lloyd at staging. Bell, Harvey, Jarman etc are all just as bad... none of them get near Bartlett - but who cares? Its part of the game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pooboy,

Would be so kind as to disclose what emperical evidence you have to support your claim about Wayne Carey and his free kick count.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HA HA HA HA HA

Razza - classic!

Lloyd is being very quiet lately, I think the boy may be learning how not to be a Fall Guy.

About Time

46 goals 10 matches and a great CHB last week He can do whatever he wants whinger

Sounds like you have fallen for him Lenny???
You just can't stop going on about him?? Hate him do you? I don't think so Lenny sweety.

Oh no I saw him stage again last week, two weeks of stage free Lloydy, but it couldn't last. Bet he gets at least 4 frees this week, and probably a fifty or two. After all last week would have just been a practice match compared with the Marshmellow war this Sunday.

How soft is Lloyd, Come see him fall at the MCG on Sunday, and I mean Fall, all day, boy is it gunna get boring.

Come on Lenny wake up will ya.

LLoydy doesn't dive and he ner has. Itsjust these damn shifty surfaces he is forced to play on.

Now if only we could bring back the grounds of old when no-one ever fell over or slipped. Then LLoydy could stay upright and play like a champion.
wink.gif

Lloyd did not get one free kick last week, he gave two away. I think Lenny if anyone fell down it was you at birth.

Rubbish Razza.

I only watched 1 quarter. Twice Lloyd after taking a mark took a dive looking for 50. 1st one didn't work. 2nd one he tucked Wakelin's arm under his and dragged him down on top of him. Result = 50 metres and a kick from the goal line.

He doesn't get many frees for his antics because the umpires are wise to him. I work with one of the top umpires and he tells me that whilst they have not been given any instruction on him they are all very aware of his trickery as he put it.

ok servo i'll take your word for it. I was going by the stats in the paper[monday).
And if the umps are not paying what they used to, just shows he is a champion. 18 kicks 14 marks 6.5 ,gave away 2-3 and the two one handed marks wow!!! If looney was honest she would do handstands if Lloydy was going to his club. Nobody said anything??? until it was mentioned in the paper by a couple of useless coaches. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon. All I can say as a Bomber supporter is KEEP IT UP LLOYDY YOU CHAMP!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Biggest Fall Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back