AFL Cairns - 2011 Season Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people take a pot at a president, they are voted in because the people who love the club the most think they will do the best job. Potts is clearly that, I am pretty sure he would love the 40 hours a week he puts in a the Tigers doing something else like, but he just loves the club and is doing what he thinks is best for the club.

The people leaving??? I know Martin and Ellich jumped ship after holding the club to ransom. On the field these boys are handy, but that is not everything. Eg. Brendan Fevola.

Having a crack at someone who just keeps volunteering..... pull your head in d*%khead. Or even better, be there 10am at the AGM. Potts is a champion bloke and part of the reason the Tigers stay alive.

I don't understand why people take a pot at a president, they are voted in because the people who love the club the most think they will do the best job. Potts is clearly that, I am pretty sure he would love the 40 hours a week he puts in a the Tigers doing something else like, but he just loves the club and is doing what he thinks is best for the club.

The people leaving??? I know Martin and Ellich jumped ship after holding the club to ransom. On the field these boys are handy, but that is not everything. Eg. Brendan Fevola.

Having a crack at someone who just keeps volunteering..... pull your head in d*%khead. Or even better, be there 10am at the AGM. Potts is a champion bloke and part of the reason the Tigers stay alive.

Such sweet words Collo, I bet Pottsy will be giving you a reward for those words later in the season :thumbsu:

Once again Martin and Ehlich mentioned again, obsession?
It's alright Collo, you can aspire to be them for the rest of your days :thumbsu:

Such sweet words Collo, I bet Pottsy will be giving you a reward for those words later in the season :thumbsu:

Once again Martin and Ehlich mentioned again, obsession?
It's alright Collo, you can aspire to be them for the rest of your days :thumbsu:

Plugger have heard Glen Martin will now be playing under the name Glen Hinks ;) after he gets married in the off season or will it be Lucus Hinks?..

Plug will always have the last laugh this yr unfortunately as Hawks were the premiers in 2011 and money or no money thats what everyone plays for...

Plugger have heard Glen Martin will now be playing under the name Glen Hinks ;) after he gets married in the off season or will it be Lucus Hinks?..

Plug will always have the last laugh this yr unfortunately as Hawks were the premiers in 2011 and money or no money thats what everyone plays for...

That is actually untrue DrRichardKimble, I was choosing the wise decision of going for Brenton Ehlich-Martin as they're my gods and I must respect them :rolleyes:

With all the people attempting to claim Manunda to finish 4th, none must remember these classic moments.

298035_10150375001646413_520351412_10469401_837498266_n.jpg

316191_220947074626819_100001345852516_538692_1250089905_n.jpg

302511_248238051886498_100001009143625_685834_882123582_a.jpg

After some serious thinking plus a positive response

& a clean bill of health from my quack,

I have thrown my name in the ring for Souths Coach,

My assistant, (which I need to sort out his b--r issue) is Flintstone

We do have a ticket each.

Let the good times roll

Souths 2012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After some serious thinking plus a positive response

& a clean bill of health from my quack,

I have thrown my name in the ring for Souths Coach,

My assistant, (which I need to sort out his b--r issue) is Flintstone

We do have a ticket each.

Let the good times roll

Souths 2012

I think it will be a great/fantastic challenge Tamba and I'm looking forward to it. I think I can offer a great deal as Seniors Asst Coach. I think next year will be a big year for the Cutters. I also think we'll blow some of the more fancied teams out of the park.:thumbsu:;) As for the beer issue, we'll have to work on that. I managed to give up cigarettes, however lately I've been having the odd cigar.:(

G'day Guys,

My name is Luke Faulkner, I am the AFL Queensland Sales Executive for KooGa. Have been a long time follower of big footy and have always been interested in the 'rumour mill' that surrounds this website.

If any of you are involved with any of the Cairns clubs, I'm sure most of you are. Would love the opportunity of producing some gear for them next year. I played footy in Tassie with Kane Richter some years ago and Kane looks like he is pretty interested in getting some gear for the Tigers. If anyone else is keen to have a look at what KooGa can offer, I would be glad to help out as much as possible.

You can get in contact with me on 0430 031 924 or email luke@kooga.com.au

I am also the playing coach of the Mayne Tigers here in Brisbane. If anyone is looking to move down to Brissy and play, feel free to give me a buzz, we have a terrific bunch of guys at the club.

I look forward to your responses.

Cheers.

Luke Faulkner

Did Mayne go broke? I remember going to the club a few times for a beer (we use to walk down there from Albion Station). Is the club still there or has it moved?

[quote=wybmabiity;22573120]Has the president moved on yet Watsons? many may return if he was not at the helm by all reports on here and through general gossip around the traps. Believe you are very close to him so may know the structure of the committee for next year?????[/quote]
AGM is on the 20th of November at 11am champion, come down for a look if you are keen. If you want to catch up with Potts personally, head down at 10, he'll be there doing something noone else wants to do. I'm not that close to him, but close enough to know he doesn't need the shit that idiots like you fling at him.

I try to attend the AGM most years so this year should be no different.
If you can let Potts know then 10am it is.

You should be able to look into the mirror to tell him that yourself Watsons.......

I think it will be a great/fantastic challenge Tamba and I'm looking forward to it. I think I can offer a great deal as Seniors Asst Coach. I think next year will be a big year for the Cutters. I also think we'll blow some of the more fancied teams out of the park.:thumbsu:;) As for the beer issue, we'll have to work on that. I managed to give up cigarettes, however lately I've been having the odd cigar.:(

Further to my pervious message, people if you know someone who is keen to change clubs or make a move to Cairns, tell them they can come to the Cutters and receive some good financial reward. Have been told, that if Tamba and myself are named as coaches for 2012 that we will have a significant cheque book to play with.

I try to attend the AGM most years so this year should be no different.
If you can let Potts know then 10am it is.

You should be able to look into the mirror to tell him that yourself Watsons.......

First of all, I'll also back up that "Watsons is not Potts".:eek:

Secondly, if you're going to put shit on someone that has worked their ringer out trying keep the club going, why don't you stand for President yourself? Or are you just another faceless, gutless wonder who likes to get on here and fling shit??:mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Plugg3r - Ellich and Martin are both extremely valuable players on the field, from my understanding Norths were not able or prepared to give them what they wanted (immediate success and more $$$$). Your inability to see outside your Hawks bubble won't allow you to believe this.

I think we have all congratulated the Hawks on their premiership success, it was a great effort. But, if what I hear is true about slagging off and going by the photo's above it is, then that is just being plain arrogant. Right now, I would love nothing better than the Hawks to be booted from Cazaly's and shut you clowns up, but that is only because of what Plugg3r and this Manunda poster write on here.

I feel for Richard Martin and his hard working team, the public representation the Hawks get on here is woeful and something no club would want.

Plugg3r - Ellich and Martin are both extremely valuable players on the field, from my understanding Norths were not able or prepared to give them what they wanted (immediate success and more $$$$). Your inability to see outside your Hawks bubble won't allow you to believe this.

I think we have all congratulated the Hawks on their premiership success, it was a great effort. But, if what I hear is true about slagging off and going by the photo's above it is, then that is just being plain arrogant. Right now, I would love nothing better than the Hawks to be booted from Cazaly's and shut you clowns up, but that is only because of what Plugg3r and this Manunda poster write on here.

I feel for Richard Martin and his hard working team, the public representation the Hawks get on here is woeful and something no club would want.

You think Richard would be upset by someone from Manunda actually sticking up for the team on here. Or should I represent Manunda like you represent your club by slagging on opposition players 24/7 and playing the "My club is not that good, but your club has bad issues regardless that they're Premiers" card.

Gee I really love newbies at the end of season ----maybe they are real new people or some of us getting new stirring names

Fine lets get heaps more going

i would love to see some action happening on here though it appears all that we get is some fools on here. though i like what you have to say tamba, you and flinestone actually have some balls and crediability. some of the others though just need to be taken out the back and flogged with a pole.

I reckon Richard would rather Hawks on field success did the talking. Not a bloke who is new to the club.... or anyone for that matter. A player coming up who had a look on this forum for a potential club would quickly cross Hawks out as an option (unless you get that big fat wallet out again).

I am not involved with Norths, I just watch them from a distance I have been involved heavily with a footy club in Brisbane so I have full respect for those who do not get paid and just run the club. Raising money for players is never a fun thing.

But this coaching set up at Souths is encouraging.... any room for a 'past it' hard running big man Tamba?

i would love to see some action happening on here though it appears all that we get is some fools on here. though i like what you have to say tamba, you and flinestone actually have some balls and crediability. some of the others though just need to be taken out the back and flogged with a pole.

Shuddup newbie:mad::mad::mad:. I'll get Plugg3r to give you a tune up!!! Flinstone just carries on like an old mole thats lost her favorite tea cup:p.

Surely one or two clubs are on the verge of announcing a coach:confused:???

Sick or writing crap about Hawks...

Who is coaching who? I'll have a guess.

Saints - Kennedy
Hawks - Malthouse
South Cairns - Griffiths
Port - Ben Cousins
Lions - ????

Correct me if I am wrong or you have heard otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back