AFL Cairns - 2011 Season Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many people are trained in the use of the stretchers? I'm guessing the trainers would be, so at least two people... On the weekend in both cases it took about six people to carry of both guys... So we require six people to identify what stretcher to use and how to carry the said stretcher.

Don't know about the trainers but I don't think you would need six people trained. As long as there is someone trained and they can direct the rest of the stretcher team then this would be appropriate.

South Cairns Cutters are seeking Coaches for 2012 season

South Cairns Australian Rules Football Club is seeking applications for the upcoming 2012 season.

Senior Coach & Reserve Grade Coach

We are looking for coaching staff that can take us into the future by the continued ongoing development of our strong junior base and large core of dedicated local players. Candidate must be able to recruit new players to the club that will add quality and depth to our playing roster. The ability to work with coaches across all levels is essential.

We are looking for a person who has a minimum Level One AFL Coaching Accreditation, with previous senior coaching experience an advantage. We would prefer a non-playing coach.

South Cairns provide a very good playing and training ground, with club rooms that are second to none in this area. South Cairns Football Club is about 10km south of Cairns in the growth corridor of the region. We are a friendly club with a very good supporter base and a loyal group of sponsors. We also have a strong and healthy junior club with our registered player numbers being the largest in the league.

Remuneration package for the Senior coach only. Please send expression of interest to president@southcairnsafl.com.au. If you require any further information please phone Steve Begg 0417636089 or Lance Dixon 0410042330

South Cairns Cutters are seeking Coaches for 2012 season

South Cairns Australian Rules Football Club is seeking applications for the upcoming 2012 season.

Senior Coach & Reserve Grade Coach

We are looking for coaching staff that can take us into the future by the continued ongoing development of our strong junior base and large core of dedicated local players. Candidate must be able to recruit new players to the club that will add quality and depth to our playing roster. The ability to work with coaches across all levels is essential.

We are looking for a person who has a minimum Level One AFL Coaching Accreditation, with previous senior coaching experience an advantage. We would prefer a non-playing coach.

South Cairns provide a very good playing and training ground, with club rooms that are second to none in this area. South Cairns Football Club is about 10km south of Cairns in the growth corridor of the region. We are a friendly club with a very good supporter base and a loyal group of sponsors. We also have a strong and healthy junior club with our registered player numbers being the largest in the league.

Remuneration package for the Senior coach only. Please send expression of interest to president@southcairnsafl.com.au. If you require any further information please phone Steve Begg 0417636089 or Lance Dixon 0410042330

With only 2 games left in the season you didnt think about waiting?

Hump Day

time for this fat, bald headed tipster to
lay down the

Kiss of Death

Souths in a good tussle over Norths should be game of the ROUND

Port over the hapless Lions , maybe by 180 points

Centrals over Saints .......JUST

Keep those tips coming in with the

Grand Final winner

& The Crathern Medalist
remember a cartoon of XXX beer & a chance to have a drink with this mug

are you game or not

maybe you don't want to have one with me I don't care I have thick skin ...sometimes LOL

Souths v Norths will be a close game though neither are playing for anything. Could equally be a close game in the 2s and Norths need to win to be a chance of playing finals. Lose and that's it, even though they're a long way back now. Souths to win the 2s and Norths to win the seniors.

Port will beat the Lions by a fair bit. Hopefully the Lions have a few more players than last week, perhaps the masters game on Sunday cost them a few players. Unless Port v Saints in the last round is a draw or Saints lose to Centrals (fair chance) % won't matter, so I'd expect Port to just do enough and win by 120+.

Centrals obviously showed they've improved with an injection of talent at the correct end of the season. (Good to see the excuses being wheeled out by the Hawks coach in the article in the Post with no mention of the opposition). Should be another ripper down at Griffiths between currently 3rd and 4th. Saints have lost Walsh, so if they can fill that position will be the most important question mark. Tipping the Saints at home by a kick.

Keep those tips coming in with the

Grand Final winner

& The Crathern Medalist
remember a cartoon of XXX beer & a chance to have a drink with this mug

are you game or not

maybe you don't want to have one with me I don't care I have thick skin ...sometimes LOL

Grand Final Winner - Hawks

Crathern Medal - Micky Markham

You better get two cartons, I don't drink Gold.
:D

Kiss of death this week -

Cutters in a hard fought contest with Norths.
Port in a whitewash over the poor Lions.
Centrals in an upset over Saints.

Grand Final Winner - Hawks

Crathern Medal - Micky Markham

You better get two cartons, I don't drink Gold.
:D

Further to my previous post above, I can't see any team matching Souths record of 4 Grand Final wins in a row this year.:D

Might sound arrogant but wasn't meant to be.;)

Centrals obviously showed they've improved with an injection of talent at the correct end of the season. (Good to see the excuses being wheeled out by the Hawks coach in the article in the Post with no mention of the opposition). Should be another ripper down at Griffiths between currently 3rd and 4th. Saints have lost Walsh, so if they can fill that position will be the most important question mark. Tipping the Saints at home by a kick.

No Walsh, no Saints.
Bookmark it.

Souths v Norths will be a close game though neither are playing for anything. Could equally be a close game in the 2s and Norths need to win to be a chance of playing finals. Lose and that's it, even though they're a long way back now. Souths to win the 2s and Norths to win the seniors.

Port will beat the Lions by a fair bit. Hopefully the Lions have a few more players than last week, perhaps the masters game on Sunday cost them a few players. Unless Port v Saints in the last round is a draw or Saints lose to Centrals (fair chance) % won't matter, so I'd expect Port to just do enough and win by 120+.

Hahahaha! I think we have a contender for biggest tool on big footy....congratulations Saint!!! A worthy winner with his teacher like analysis, and baited comments. I think you just get the nod from lachrilly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha! I think we have a contender for biggest tool on big footy....congratulations Saint!!! A worthy winner with his teacher like analysis, and baited comments. I think you just get the nod from lachrilly.

Can we have a week where we talk about the football instead of taking pot shots at each other. The Souths guys stick together as do the Hawks and Saints so lets stick to the on field action. Funny to see most people picking Centrals to upset Saints this week. Obviously i think that Saints will win, they are super keen to get that 2nd spot and can't see Centrals getting in the way of that this week.

The top 4 has been decided for both grades and unfortunately for Reserves Premiers Norths they are out of the race. Manunda is 8 points ahead with both teams having 2 games left (+1 bye) so even if Manunda managed to lose to Norths and Souths and Norths managed to beat Manunda and Souths in 20/21, it would tie them for 4th and Hawks would still win on %.

I also thought it was quite funny to see that the excuses culture that has been coming from Hawks all year on the field and this forum carried through to the coaches interview in the paper, apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Norths, Saints and Port all in both grades

Saints to win the flag
Brendan Tennick for the Crathern

Hahahaha! I think we have a contender for biggest tool on big footy....congratulations Saint!!!
Plugg3r cannot be beaten.

I also thought it was quite funny to see that the excuses culture that has been coming from Hawks all year on the field and this forum carried through to the coaches interview in the paper, apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

All year??? I'm fairly sure Hawks have only lost two games hadtopost, so it begs the question, excuses for what?

All year??? I'm fairly sure Hawks have only lost two games hadtopost, so it begs the question, excuses for what?

If i had posted that i would be called arrogant so anyone?

Excuses made before the bounce, excuses for things done/said during games, excuses for games you won but only just, excuses for losses, excuses about making excuses etc etc etc

I also cant be bothered looking back through all the posts to find every instance of hawk excuse making but there are plenty, even when you didn't lose so that's got nothing to do with it.

Will be great to listen to you guys whinge about no Cazalys next year when you can't keep any players. Bookmark that cookie-monster.

From the article:
Griffiths pointed to a growing injury toll
We were a victim of the way we played again

blah blah blah..

Excuses made before the bounce, excuses for things done/said during games, excuses for games you won but only just, excuses for losses, excuses about making excuses etc etc etc

blah blah blah..

Hold on a minute!! We have a new contender for biggest tool on big footy!!! hahahaha!

Fair dinkum hadtopost, what's your beef?

Ah well, you know what they say, it's tough at the TOP!

no Cazalys next year when you can't keep any players. Bookmark that cookie-monster.

is it cemented in yet haven't heard about that from the media hog league Pres. for a while or did he give them a repreive for a while :confused:

And when are they going to get a darn decent tv add for here that one is so amaturish and an embarressment . I cringe every time I see it :thumbsdown::eek:

If i had posted that i would be called arrogant so anyone?

Lachrilly old mate, it sounds like you're a bit upset at being left out. If the comment did come from you of course it would have been deemed arrogant. Don't be so silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back