AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

New to the area eh ??????

Pray tell me why this order of predicition, how new to area ??? have you seen the sides play ????

One yes Saints and Tigers look the same, no major losses from my sources Centrals are said to have recruited well ???? but only heard of Jason Roe going to them.
Crocs you never know till the transfer window opens as they have to recruit most of their side every year.
Hawks nothing is coming out from their camp, unless Flinstone can enlighten us (over to you young fellow)
Souths are still looking around most have committed again. a couple of newbbies will come in.
Cities always looking for replacements, new blood, but I think Marc has all under control.

So your order boggles me, no one in their right mind can predict what order when we don't what anyone has got, this comp can turn on its head over two-three games.

Can't help you out Tamba, have taken a step back this year and not involved. I haven't heard a thing. Have just been watching the boys cricket and concentrating on my horses.

Wow, first look at this for the year and by the look of the 1st 4 pages think I might wait til closer to season to look again. Was hoping to see how new coaches/recruiting/training numbers are going but not much to read about. Do Saints still not pay players???!!! who'd a thunk it. And geez I've never heard of these Karwans, but looks they could takes Ehlich's spot as big footy whipping boys...
Anyway solid, not spectacular numbers down at the Tigers, no new faces yet but new coach has a fair record and I reckon we will be right there at the business end again, hopefully go one better. Go tiges.

Sounds like a good idea Watsons. I went on here for the first time today and have to agree.

Well the first lot of recruits have arrived at the cutters, not much to report as they are from Canberra !!!
A few loses but powell would be the biggest name, heading to back to hawks.
Training has been good with numbers, and the coach is planing an exciting game plan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have some good jobs going within the club and a bit of spare money floating around, good on them. It's a battle for most clubs to seal the deal on players and for them to secure 14 (so far) so quickly it can only mean good things.

It will be interesting to see what has occurred when the dust finally settles. I think the race for the top 4 might surprise some people. CTB will be in amongst it somewhere. I'm sure the Cutters will have an ace up their sleeve somewhere.

Really? That's a shame I heard from a friend of a friend who's cousin twice removed who knew a guy who told him that there where guys from port at cutters..... Just goes to show you can never believe a rumor

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back