AFL Canberra Div 3, div 4 (Canb Dist)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will cab match mcallam and stevens ?and i would think cox would take walsh .Geno will get ramsy also.

So are you saying that all of this talk of ports lining up at full forward in the 4's was all Bluff.

Are you out there Ports and can you confirm where you are playing??

Will cab match mcallam and stevens ?and i would think cox would take walsh .Geno will get ramsy also.

i would think someone with a little more damaging to man stevens... B&F comp after all. Sure he can handle it, well we will see anyway.

Mowbs... BOG for me

Close game in 3rds to Belconnen
4ths to Gungahlin with Eric Parkin to run amok, kick a bag of goals and just go crazy (have to back the ex woden blues player to be best on ground!)

Firstly, a belated congratulations to Yass on their win in the prelim last Saturday - were too good for us in the end and deserve to be in the GF. Also belated congratulations to Rowdy and Peter Stevens for winning their respective B and F medals.

To the GF's this weekend:

Belco to beat the Jets by 3 goals and Heath Axelby to kick 6 and win the medal.

Jets to just get across the line by a goal (reckon this will be a terrific game) and James Walsh to win the medal.

It has been a great season and Saturday promises to be a terrific way to finish. Good luck to all players involved and here's to some great footy.

Close game in 3rds to Belconnen
4ths to Gungahlin with Eric Parkin to run amok, kick a bag of goals and just go crazy (have to back the ex woden blues player to be best on ground!)
What do you mean just go crazy isnt he already there ;)

Firstly, a belated congratulations to Yass on their win in the prelim last Saturday - were too good for us in the end and deserve to be in the GF. Also belated congratulations to Rowdy and Peter Stevens for winning their respective B and F medals.

To the GF's this weekend:

Belco to beat the Jets by 3 goals and Heath Axelby to kick 6 and win the medal.

Jets to just get across the line by a goal (reckon this will be a terrific game) and James Walsh to win the medal.

It has been a great season and Saturday promises to be a terrific way to finish. Good luck to all players involved and here's to some great footy.
Sorry for the absence of late but I'm back with some words of wisdom.
Great win by the Jets last week and I believe they will continue their great form and knock over the Pies with Axelby kicking 1 goal 9 and cost his team the game.
Now to the div 4 fixture where the mighty jets will once again feed it to the paper champions. From what I saw the Roos may have played their grand final last week carrying on and acting like bell ends after overcoming an injury ravaged Belco. Ports to kick a bag and have a street named after him in Yass.
Go Jets 08 Bring It!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yass don't have changerooms, so there's nowhere else to sing their song! :D
I reckon if you're song's good enough to sing, why not sing it out on the ground? Unless it's just a sh!tty, unoriginal cover of an AFL team's song with the team name and/or colours changed, then hide in your changerooms, I say!.

Yeah we all sing when we win. Most of us do it in the rooms, save the showboating for when we actually win the big one.

I don't think yass have change rooms so thats prob why they sing it on the ground other grounds too.

They probably like the fact it annoys people anyway.

I don't think yass have change rooms so thats prob why they sing it on the ground other grounds too.

They probably like the fact it annoys people anyway.

Well they can't be accused of not treating every game like a GF.

But doing what Yass do after the final hooter has got to be better then doing what the jets 4's did last time they played.:eek:

Well they can't be accused of not treating every game like a GF.

But doing what Yass do after the final hooter has got to be better then doing what the jets 4's did last time they played.:eek:
34 you actaully have no idea do you the jets sang there song in the change rooms and pledged to one another to do the same thing to yass this weekend does the cab instruct them when to sing the song .i bet he wrote it.

34 you actaully have no idea do you the jets sang there song in the change rooms and pledged to one another to do the same thing to yass this weekend does the cab instruct them when to sing the song .i bet he wrote it.
There's one person on here week in week out that has no idea juicy....maybe you've bitten off more than you can chew this time...GO ROOS!

I reckon if you're song's good enough to sing, why not sing it out on the ground? Unless it's just a sh!tty, unoriginal cover of an AFL team's song with the team name and/or colours changed, then hide in your changerooms, I say!.
Shanefos did a yass sheila knock you back in the last week you seem to have become anti yass all of a sudden.:D

UP THE MIGHTY ROOS.. ITS THE YEAR OF THE ROO..
yass by 16 points
belconnen to break there habit and to get up by 33.

seeya at the footy Gents:thumbsu:

It is going to be an great day for football and a great day for all involved.

Div 3: Coming off last weeks impressive performance the Jets will be fired up for a 3rd crack at Belco. after their last 2 encounters Jets have had more scoring shots both times but were not able to convert to 6 pointers. Jets to come out firing and to get over Belco by 17 pts

Div 4: 2 entertaining matches have been played this yr, sometimes marred by ill discipline. As I stated earlier I don't think anyone is going to be silly enough to start anything serious with the chance of throwing it for their team. friendly banter and a little push and shove never hurt anyone.
Jets to get o ver the line in a tight one by 13pts.

Good luck to all playing, play hard & play fair.

Haahahaha, do i remember yass demanding respect from teams the other day. Dressing room boys, and let them have it full bore.

We must remember Yass still learning the finer points of this great game :D

not sure who said it but, will this be the same grand crowd that followed you down barton last 2 weeks, if so my family may rival your numbers (4 in total):D

Eggman you crack me up mate your such a yoker !!!
Just want to wish everyone invovled in todays procededings all the very best i hope all games are injury free and won on merit may the best teams win.
I have really enjoyed grand final week the freindly banter and sledging has been good this along with the varying opinons are what makes the districts so much better than any other comp.Kick long stay safe boys :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back