AFL Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about one player boys, I would take that as a sign then they player is obviosuly of value and can actually play which would warrant the club doing all it could to keep him playing, even if it means flying or driving down each weekend. Maybe get onto something better to talk about.

Your knowledge of player payments is amazing. How would you know what he is on. You are guessing and I can tell you incorrectly. Besides you can spend $40,000 as you put it on 2 players who can train and play. What guarantees have you that they will get a kick and be reliable. NONE

Never said the club instigated the delisting. Read the quote, "he was delisted simple as that" The reasons why and when are irrelevant. Can tell you this, his passion and enthusiasm are exactly the reason why he will fly in and play for his club next year.

Come on racehorse, i thought you could have come up with something better than this. Youve s****d on everyone elses comments about this, but when someone presents a decent argument and probes you a bit you ark up and get all defensive. fair go.

And how would you know if I am or am not in the know:cool: doesnt matter what i say or what you say we could both be pulling it out of our a$$. Made for a pretty fun last few posts though:)

So with mahary now gone and knowles already moved on,who is left to stand up .
Might be a bit difficult this late to get a quality playing coach i note that steve has said he didnt think he could give the job the time the club deserved so what has changed in the short time passed since he's re appointment ?
The synic in me tells me there is more behind this than we will ever now a coach and club person of the caliber of steve dosnt re sign and take the appointment then suddenly change his mind before the ink is dry .
Whats the odds of him turning up playing in a different strip.?

Do you have anything to tell us WONKIE !!!!

So with mahary now gone and knowles already moved on,who is left to stand up .
Might be a bit difficult this late to get a quality playing coach i note that steve has said he didnt think he could give the job the time the club deserved so what has changed in the short time passed since he's re appointment ?
The synic in me tells me there is more behind this than we will ever now a coach and club person of the caliber of steve dosnt re sign and take the appointment then suddenly change his mind before the ink is dry .
Whats the odds of him turning up playing in a different strip.?

Do you have anything to tell us WONKIE !!!!

Boys I have a heap to tell. let me tell you about the time that Neisan won the Jezza in 98. that was a great year for fly in players! just in case you guys didn't know. great story maybe he could also tell us sometime

Cant believe he's gone after being announced as Coach two weeks ago. He's been the life blood of the Magpies. There must be more to this.

3GM - you were wrong once today, maybe you will have to eat more humble pie !

I havnt been to the Club since our loss. Wonkie (Wankie) what do you know about this. You put the boots into Qnbo about their Coach and now we lose our own coach. Whats the go ?

Foot in Mouth you call yourself a Belconnen person? put your hand up pal and maybe get involved, dont just hide away and make garbage posts on this place.

I have no inside knowledge on Mahar other then what you guys have posted. that is that he did the admirable thing (unlike other coaches in this league who have been around for 9 years with zero success ) and decided that he didn't think he wanted another year of coaching. You guys need to think about how a 1 point loss might have on yourself and put yourself in Mahar shoes for 1 minute. Maybe he has re-thought his whole take on footy?
I have it from ex queanbayen player (retired 05) that Armstrong was to quit playing last year but that his missus didn't want him to have to take a $19k pay cut so she encouraged him to play. So that would be the difference between Mahar and Armstrong, mahar is a person of substance, Armstrong thinks he has a god given right to lead and the footy manager at queanbayen beleives him.

That and also the mulrooney hanging around Mahar neck.

The Gary Davidson angle, seems to be thrown in this by A Bit high trying for a bite.

1 -Why accept the position at presentation night and all of a sudden GOOOONNNEE!!

2 -I also have the execution angle on very good authority.

3 -Can you please tell me what wife in the football world wants their husband to be away from the family 3 nights a week with training, 1 full day on the weekend at the footy, pre game and post game preperation at home along with other football commitments?? If so I want to marry this chick!!

4 -And how the F*ck would you know what players or coaches are on...You really have out done yourself on this topic.

5 -WTF has a Mulrooney got to do about anything and when did Maher have one around his neck...

6 -You keep proving what we all think of you....even your own kind think it!!

1 -Why accept the position at presentation night and all of a sudden GOOOONNNEE!!

2 -I also have the execution angle on very good authority.

3 -Can you please tell me what wife in the football world wants their husband to be away from the family 3 nights a week with training, 1 full day on the weekend at the footy, pre game and post game preperation at home along with other football commitments?? If so I want to marry this chick!!

4 -And how the F*ck would you know what players or coaches are on...You really have out done yourself on this topic.

5 -WTF has a Mulrooney got to do about anything and when did Maher have one around his neck...

Couldnt have said it better ABH. I think the 1 point lose has made many of the Belco boys on this site just a little bitter and twisted, mind you ITKM or what ever he answers to has been constantly that way for a LOOOONG time

1 -Why accept the position at presentation night and all of a sudden GOOOONNNEE!! Times change, maybe Mahar changed.

2 -I also have the execution angle on very good authority. keep stirring

3 -Can you please tell me what wife in the football world wants their husband to be away from the family 3 nights a week with training, 1 full day on the weekend at the footy, pre game and post game preperation at home along with other football commitments?? If so I want to marry this chick!! Mrs Armstrong

4 -And how the F*ck would you know what players or coaches are on...You really have out done yourself on this topic. I listen, it comes from Queanbeyan old boys on the footy club commitee

5 -WTF has a Mulrooney got to do about anything and when did Maher have one around his neck... 2001

doesn't sound like Foot in mouth is much of a Belconnen person

Response For You Wonky

1 -Why accept the position at presentation night and all of a sudden GOOOONNNEE!! Times change, maybe Mahar changed.

What in a fortnight?? If times changed, what was the change?? Look wether he was axed or not is irrelevant. He is and always will be a club and ACT legend in my book! But if he was executed then the players should have a good hard look at themselves

2 -I also have the execution angle on very good authority. keep stirring

Me think you under estimate who I actually know in high places. Besides I dont just blurt things out unless It has a bit of substance behind it

3 -Can you please tell me what wife in the football world wants their husband to be away from the family 3 nights a week with training, 1 full day on the weekend at the footy, pre game and post game preperation at home along with other football commitments?? If so I want to marry this chick!! Mrs Armstrong

Think your out of line on this one. Players wives should be left alone besides it is not true.

4 -And how the F*ck would you know what players or coaches are on...You really have out done yourself on this topic. I listen, it comes from Queanbeyan old boys on the footy club commitee

Name your source, as a Qbn old boy myself the stories just get bigger and better the longer we are out of the game. Besides you wouldn't have a clue what Tiger players are paid and neither would I. And honestly I couldn't really care.

5 -WTF has a Mulrooney got to do about anything and when did Maher have one around his neck... 2001

You are correct on 2001, I forgot about that....still not sure what it had to do with your original argument but??

well said abh, remember the offer i made for you to play at yass, well im uping the ante, we will fly you from gungahlin to yass if you are interested, although we have recruited a full forward from b.bay who kicked 103 this year, so you might have to start in the pocket, and see what happens from there. maybe a spot as assistant coach to sweeten the deal.
and wonkie, get over it, sounds like complete jealousy to me:mad:

DJ Ando, no need to go to such expense mate. Happy to play for fun to satisfy my competitive nature. Also happy to assist in coaching as I have done abit out Qbn way.

Would only be able to commit to 1 night on the track....Hope this is not an issue.

I will PM you my details and we can have a chat over a beer!!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DJ Ando, no need to go to such expense mate. Happy to play for fun to satisfy my competitive nature. Also happy to assist in coaching as I have done abit out Qbn way.

Would only be able to commit to 1 night on the track....Hope this is not an issue.

ABH Good to see rival radio men coming together with you on QBN FM and DJ on 104.7 should make for interseting goss :D

ando: might cost a bit. don't forget he won a "jezza"

no stress foot in mouth. it seems like you have been battered by A Bit High and now you try to please him with crap posts. you don't make friends on this site! anyway like i said, get involved foot in mouth. dont be a stranger
Pre season should be a beauty out belco way apparntly FIM isn't the only one who thinks your a DICK.:p.
Dont worry wanky nobody takes it personally on this site and nor should you.:D

no stress foot in mouth. it seems like you have been battered by A Bit High and now you try to please him with crap posts. you don't make friends on this site! anyway like i said, get involved foot in mouth. dont be a stranger

Players accussed of hitting the piss to hard before the GF, finger pointing after losing the unloseable grand final...
Maher gets the axe or at the very least is pushed out of the job by the whinging executioner, fighting on this thread between Magpie supporters......

"OOOOOOOHHHHH, Were a happy team Belconnen" :rolleyes:

ando: might cost a bit. don't forget he won a "jezza"
if we had to pay, it would be well worth it, have you ever kicked 100 goals or won a jezza, i think not, so if you aint done it , you cant bag anyone else out. The difference with yass and other clubs is we dont pay anyone, they enjoy the country scene and friendship supplied at yass. ABH you will be most welcomed this year and as for training once a week, thats fine, im sure you will be doing plenty of training yourself. I going down to batemans bay for work next week, so might try to grab a few more players, better look for backmen or onballers, because our forward line is complete now with you lining up in a forward pocket. just a quick look at a maybe lineup swinga ben hall abh
foro liam brandon benny mac
backlines beware

if we had to pay, it would be well worth it, have you ever kicked 100 goals or won a jezza, i think not, so if you aint done it , you cant bag anyone else out. The difference with yass and other clubs is we dont pay anyone, they enjoy the country scene and friendship supplied at yass. ABH you will be most welcomed this year and as for training once a week, thats fine, im sure you will be doing plenty of training yourself. I going down to batemans bay for work next week, so might try to grab a few more players, better look for backmen or onballers, because our forward line is complete now with you lining up in a forward pocket. just a quick look at a maybe lineup swinga ben hall abh
backlines beware
hey ando ease up on the recruitment drive i might get squeezed out:rolleyes: with that forward line we might hace to move up after all

backlines beware

I think there is a thread dedicated to div 3 and 4 footy in canberra. maybe post this sort of thing there?

ABH if you are still as explosive on the lead as you are on this website yass will have the recruit of the year!:D

Any news on who might coach belconnen now?

Players accussed of hitting the piss to hard before the GF, finger pointing after losing the unloseable grand final...
Maher gets the axe or at the very least is pushed out of the job by the whinging executioner, fighting on this thread between Magpie supporters......

"OOOOOOOHHHHH, Were a happy team Belconnen" :rolleyes:

Players accussed of hitting the piss to hard before the GF, good one ABH but where is the proof? finger pointing after losing the unloseable grand final... You have lost more GF then anyone on this site so probably not your best post.
Maher gets the axe or at the very least is pushed out of the job by the whinging executioner, Mahar walked dude fighting on this thread between Magpie supporters...... not sure if posting crap on here makes them Belconnen Supporters. When they put their hands up and help out we will consider them supporters

"OOOOOOOHHHHH, Were a happy team Belconnen" best song ever!

Players accussed of hitting the piss to hard before the GF, good one ABH but where is the proof? finger pointing after losing the unloseable grand final... You have lost more GF then anyone on this site so probably not your best post.
Maher gets the axe or at the very least is pushed out of the job by the whinging executioner, Mahar walked dude fighting on this thread between Magpie supporters...... not sure if posting crap on here makes them Belconnen Supporters. When they put their hands up and help out we will consider them supporters

"OOOOOOOHHHHH, Were a happy team Belconnen" best song ever!

Hitting the piss was mentioned a couple of times by other posters and I had quite a few with 2 current players and a past player during the final series. I left at 3.30am and they were still out!

I have probably played in more GF's also but never lost by a point in a game we controlled for 85% of the time. GF's 1st's 10, *4 wins, 6 loses, Reserves GF's 2, *1 win, 1 loss

Maher, walked?? Were is your proof, rumours are from good sources Cods.

Hey we all post crap on here and we are all supporters just happens that some of yours aren't seeing eye to eye at the minute.

Best song ever?? Not sure about that but Hawthorn fans would think there version is pretty good.

Hey I also heard today and I dont know how reliable this source is but he informed me that the Social Club Members at the Magpies aren't to happy with the amount of cash that has been given to the Football Club in the past and that it my be reduced?? Any truth?? Not that I expect you to confirm if it is but this is what I heard today and no I'm just shit stirring as some think i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back