AFL DRAFT Prospect Majak Daw

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we are supposed to be "thinking outside the box" now with our recuiting. Yeah give him a crack...if nothing else it'll be "feel good story" to keep the media talking about us for a change...just don't waste too good a pick on him...as you shouldn't with these raw "could be anything" types....they did say on TFS that the Bummers were interested...

Lol, second round. :rolleyes:

I'll have him as rookie pick at best watching that video. Looks extremely raw, doesn't show the result of 75% of his field kicking, and all the ones they do show are positive, which leads to one basic assumption. ;)

He can clearly mark well and handball adequately but would be cut down by AFL ruckman and bigger body defenders. Has a long way to go but certainly a talent. Perfect Rookie list material but not senior list.

Lol, second round. :rolleyes:

I'll have him as rookie pick at best watching that video. Looks extremely raw, doesn't show the result of 75% of his field kicking, and all the ones they do show are positive, which leads to one basic assumption. ;)

He can clearly mark well and handball adequately but would be cut down by AFL ruckman and bigger body defenders. Has a long way to go but certainly a talent. Perfect Rookie list material but not senior list.

He will go before a rookie list imo. Better then alot of players ive seen in this draft comming up. natunui cant kick that good either lol

how long has he been playing AFL for, didnt really want to kick and his handballs didnt look natural but they did the job. he gets his body in a good position to win hit outs. does the 1 %ers, has good hands. but we have gone this type for to long. if he can improve his kicking he could be a very good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goal at 3:20 was pretty impresive. Seems to have good tap work, good hands and good tackling and would open us up to a generation of new fans. Could be worth a late pick.

All of our ND picks have to be solid football players. No x-factor, project types (JON).

Rookie him if he's still there. We need 4-5 wins (150+ gamers) from this draft.

All of our ND picks have to be solid football players. No x-factor, project types (JON).

Rookie him if he's still there. We need 4-5 wins (150+ gamers) from this draft.

Yup rookie would be fine by me (though he certainly may be picked up by others late in the draft) but just a couple of observations from the video link:

At around 1:20 gives off a handball and immediately looks to shepherd for the receiver to ensure no pressure

At around 1:54 when he smothers the first kick-in... immediately sees that the ball will go to a team mate and therefore straight away goes to block the defender away.

Now, this may not be rocket science, but as we know for your typical Richmond player it seems to be like learning to speak martian!

At least it shows he has a good understanding of football & team play and is not just an athletic specimen. :thumbsu:

yep lets stick to the form we have stuck to for the last how long....lets jump onto the next pick that is the flaovur of the month. ;)

If we get him with a pick in the 5th round (67?) then our form is pretty good. I'd say we have an above average strike rate with late picks.

Not for us, we dont have the necessary development coaches to mould him.

he'd sink like a stone with us.

we should draft with only 1 priority this draft.

DRAFT FOOTBALLERS FIRST and athletes second, we cant teach players footy at this footy club, the have to already have the innate understanding of the game, otherwise they'l be another JON. FFS we are a dumb dumb team, smarten it up with thinking footballers, who cares if they dont do a 20metrs in under 2.9secs :rolleyes:

and win1soon - dnt give up your day job :eek:

If we get him with a pick in the 5th round (67?) then our form is pretty good. I'd say we have an above average strike rate with late picks.

yeah and that has translated to above average strike rates in win/loss ratios...maybe, just maybe we need to start getting that strike rate up when it comes to mid order picks....taking a wild out of left field guess...this has been one of the biggest problems over the last decade at least..do i reel them off for you?..naaa you know the deal ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL DRAFT Prospect Majak Daw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back