Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:

Time for a potential nuffie post. Say the draft is rolling out something like this:

1. North - Sheezel
2. WCE - Busslinger
3. GWS - Cadman
4. Brisbane - Ashcroft
5. Essendon - Wardlaw
6. Adelaide - Phillipou
7. Hawthorn - Clark

Dodo offers GCS a live trade of our F1 and 22* for pick 8 so we can also nab a Tsatas (or Clark or whoever ultimately slips through). Does GCS bite? Would it be worth the cost to us in offering that kind of deal?

* I know this will be something different after compo picks, but value still thereabouts.

I think there is a huge chance north trade out of 1, with gws moving up. Have. A history of doing it and will have the ammunition to do so. Pick 3 and say 12 is more value to north than 1 and they’ll probably still get the same player they want.

Time for a potential nuffie post. Say the draft is rolling out something like this:

1. North - Sheezel
2. WCE - Busslinger
3. GWS - Cadman
4. Brisbane - Ashcroft
5. Essendon - Wardlaw
6. Adelaide - Phillipou
7. Hawthorn - Clark

Dodo offers GCS a live trade of our F1 and 22* for pick 8 so we can also nab a Tsatas (or Clark or whoever ultimately slips through). Does GCS bite? Would it be worth the cost to us in offering that kind of deal?

* I know this will be something different after compo picks, but value still thereabouts.

No way Tsatas slips out of the Top 5.... Top 4 are pretty locked with Cadman being close enough to sneak ahead of someone if they fit the team (coughgwscough) better..... but than again knowing GWS they'll just draft another 30 inside mids and be shocked when they leave.

1. North - Sheezel
2. WCE - Busslinger
3. GWS - Cadman
4. Brisbane - Ashcroft
5. Essendon - Wardlaw
6. Adelaide - Phillipou
7. Hawthorn - Clark

GCS & Ess would be assuming that the F1 would be early enough to be taken before their academy kid. meaning we're giving up a top 5ish pick and 22 for Pick 8.

Also, pick 6 will likely end up at the Suns for Rankine.
Maybe 8 is gettable with a swap of F1s + our F2 & 3 as bonus points for next year....but we really should be hitting the sharp end of the drafts.

Btw TAC Cup final on tonight at 5.10. It'll be live streamed on afl website.

Should feature 6 top 20 talents. Ashcroft, Sheezel, MacKensie, Hustwaite, Hotton, Szybkowski.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because half their squad miss games because of school footy and u18 champs..

Put it this way, I'm surprised they dropped four games that Ashcroft and Sheezel played together including 2 with Mackensie and Hotton in there given their flow on effect to the rest of the team.

Last edited:
Sheezel is like Toby Greene in Conor Rozee's body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back