Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:

Mitch "see - cow - ski" according to the man himself

Have wanted him with our second for a while now, would absolutely love having him if the suggestion of Tom Liberatore is true.
Can find the footy but his running and spread are going to be the question mark for him.
was exposed in last weeks grand final.
Though he is a big unit he does not play with the physicality of a Cripps or Dunkley.
i would suggest better value would be use pick 22 on Jack graham.

Can find the footy but his running and spread are going to be the question mark for him.
was exposed in last weeks grand final.
Though he is a big unit he does not play with the physicality of a Cripps or Dunkley.
i would suggest better value would be use pick 22 on Jack graham.
serious question, could he slide to our third or is his positives outweighing his negatives?

how did he test eDPS or has combines not been yet?

serious question, could he slide to our third or is his positives outweighing his negatives?

No I think 15 to 25 is his range
i just don’t see great running and physicality in his game.
ed rates him higher than me.
i also feel Jack graham would be a fantastic get at 22 would just about do it
mitch is more an accumulator at the moment which I feel Darcy and Zac are as well.

No I think 15 to 25 is his range
i just don’t see great running and physicality in his game.
ed rates him higher than me.
i also feel Jack graham would be a fantastic get at 22 would just about do it
mitch is more an accumulator at the moment which I feel Darcy and Zac are as well.
IS there any of those team first kids in this years pool you rate? I know ant555 mentioned Hugh Bond as someone who has that, anyone you rate later in the draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not going to be using our 3rd round pick anyway as it'll just be used as Davey points

IF we get.a second pick in before a Davey bid, would love, Love, LOVE one of MacKenzie or George, that dynamic explosive midfielder type
Doubt mckenzie lasts the top 10.
Wouldnt mind trading up for him cos im a fan. Does the hard running both ways, good size, explosive off the mark too.

Need polish with our first pick though. Still want sheezel

For those that want a look at prospective draft picks, the U18 country V metro is on Foxtel now or you can stream it on
Does anyone know where to get live stats for this?
Humphrey looking lively early up forward. Also like the look of Pascu, (looks taller than the 183cm rookieme has him listed as) has a lovely left boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back