Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather a non tall first

Also would rather pick someone with more of a known position especially in a tall

Tauru played most of the year down back, we want as a forward. Doesnt sit entirely well with me

Also think Caddy along with either 2MP or Harry Jones can carry the forward line for a fair bit
Good luck with that.

How does Tauru differ from Ollie Henry for example as a medium sized player that does his best work in the air and isn’t a pressure player?

Or is he more taller Kai Lohmann who is a far more well rounded player as a better runner, accumulator and tackler?

How does Tauru differ from Ollie Henry for example as a medium sized player that does his best work in the air and isn’t a pressure player?

Or is he more taller Kai Lohmann who is a far more well rounded player as a better runner, accumulator and tackler?
Hes 193/194

Youd be hoping hes Curnow Fwd or Cripps midfield

Hes 193/194

Youd be hoping hes Curnow Fwd or Cripps midfield

Doesn’t immediately strike me as having key position size and shape but I’ll defer on that one. Certainly attacks the ball in the air with vigour so there will be some spillages with him and Caddy about.

Doesn’t immediately strike me as having key position size and shape but I’ll defer on that one. Certainly attacks the ball in the air with vigour so there will be some spillages with him and Caddy about.
I agree with that first inital thought

I think the upside is also heavily into his age (still yet to turn 18)

Has grown a fair bit in height this year

W

to get the most out of caddy, I think we probably need a more stay at home forward with size. Not sure Tauru is that guy.

Down back Ridley is a perfect 3rd back interceptor.

Let’s try and make caddy more Jeremy Cameron roamer than a bear in the square.
I think you can build a forward line around two very aggressive mobile forwards who have a good leap and are strong marks. You would not need to make Caddy a bear. My view is you would not need to change him at all. The forward pressure would not fall away either. I am not sold on absolutely needing a monster FF.

I think you can build a forward line around two very aggressive mobile forwards who have a good leap and are strong marks. You would not need to make Caddy a bear. My view is you would not need to change him at all. The forward pressure would not fall away either. I am not sold on absolutely needing a monster FF.
Whats your order for our pick ant?

Whats your order for our pick ant?
Have no set order to be honest. There would be 9 guys we could pick and I would not complain. Some may not get to us but in no exact order
Lalor
Langford
Travaaglia
Kako
Berry
Hotton
Armstrong
Tauru
Allan
Any of these guys could fill a spot for us if they live up to the potential
Not adverse to Smillie or Lindsay either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back