AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have to suggest recruiting cenydd jones - evans the 2 time scandinavian sumo wrestling champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Dreanteam on afl.com

This question gets asked nearly every day. Seriously people... whats so hard to understand about this:

afl.jpg

Does anyone know if this competition is going to be on again this year? Just had a look around afl.com and couldn't find it.

Fix your heading! Do you need us to tell you how to do that to?

He wants Dreanteam not Dreamteam, you tool :D:D

Always amazes me how many small people on BF pick on peoples posts for typos. Grow up already.

By the way HugeBluesFan there is a problem with the AFL site, the only way for me and others to view what the others so kindy circled for you is to turn off Nortons firewall settings. That directive straight from Big ponds technical team.

Hope I spelt that all correctly.

GOOD WORK HBF, you just single handedly unveiled all the psychotics on BF in one fell swoop :rolleyes: . Giantroo nick savo, time for your meds boys.....try the Thorazine :(

Must be an honest mistake if you get an Adelaide poster supporting you after being kicked off their board. :thumbsu:

To the others, time to get a life

It was around this time last year. Opened on a Thursday I believe if i can recall correctly. It opened the first week of the Commonwealth Games, which is about this time now, a year later.

dreamteam.com.au is meant to kick off today although it hasn't as of yet. Down the bottom of their site in the links section is the afl website, so if they are supplying the dreamteam comp this year, it should be up within the next few hours.

From email:

Thanks for registering for dreamteam.com.au...

AFL and NRL dream team will launch on Monday 12th of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back