AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
solid side, however I suggest you don't play Gumby, young kpp struggle early so hes a big risk and Dale Thomas is not the player you want either there are better options than him, Higgins time is 08 aswell, but he can play just be wary of the mids around him in that team
i have 71 grand left. What changes do you suggest i make

Dal Santo, Sam Mitchell or Ben Johnson?

Also is Hunter any decent when is comes to DT? I had to drop Monfries for him to afford one of the above players.

Dal Santo, Sam Mitchell or Ben Johnson?

Also is Hunter any decent when is comes to DT? I had to drop Monfries for him to afford one of the above players.

all very solid guys, you cant go wrong with any of them, however if u wanted to pick one. I really like johnsons game.

Hunter, hmm, i dunno. I just dont see him dominating a game you know. He has 5-10min dream patches that turn a game. Will rarely get 20 touches and 10 marks to get a big 100 point game.

Ive head a lot about monfries, need to find out more though. Whether its worth it to go monfries to hunter for one of those gun players, will probably have to see wot others say who know more about monfries.

all very solid guys, you cant go wrong with any of them, however if u wanted to pick one. I really like johnsons game.

Hunter, hmm, i dunno. I just dont see him dominating a game you know. He has 5-10min dream patches that turn a game. Will rarely get 20 touches and 10 marks to get a big 100 point game.

Ive head a lot about monfries, need to find out more though. Whether its worth it to go monfries to hunter for one of those gun players, will probably have to see wot others say who know more about monfries.

Monfries is the hottest thing coming out of Essendon this year, with the possible exception of our first year kids. Certainly worth the money. We all know what rising essendon stars can do in DT *cough* Watson *cough*

If I take Dal Santo (who I'm leaning towards at the moment), and drop Hunter that gives me exactly $256K. I could afford to get Mickey O'Loughlin, Ash Hansen, Brett Ebert or perhaps Nietz.

Would any of those be a better choice than Hunter?

If I take Dal Santo (who I'm leaning towards at the moment), and drop Hunter that gives me exactly $256K. I could afford to get Mickey O'Loughlin, Ash Hansen, Brett Ebert or perhaps Nietz.

Would any of those be a better choice than Hunter?

Only one illd really look at there would be hansen but his injured, IMO you can get someone thats going to give up della scores for much cheaper...say Gia

to hawks fans.

Just wondering if hodge is 100% i think he was top or close to top DTer a few years back, he seems to be quite cheap this year. 350k is a lot, but for him it seems cheap. Anything i should know about before selecting him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone on here rate Sherman as a DTer? Ive got a spare spot in my midfield for either him or Simon Black. I'm leaning towards Black at the moment, but Ive got this feeling that Sherman is going to be special this year...

Anyone on here rate Sherman as a DTer? Ive got a spare spot in my midfield for either him or Simon Black. I'm leaning towards Black at the moment, but Ive got this feeling that Sherman is going to be special this year...

Sherman will explode this year!

Yeah, but not all of us know all the players in the AFL.

Irrelevant. This is my first year in DT & I am not posting my side up so people can tell me what to do. What is the purpose of participating in a comp when you are not the player? :rolleyes:

I would rather come 20,000th and know it was my effort, rather than 15,000th with 20 changes made based on others opinions.

Milburn is the most consistant.

I doubt any of them will break through and average 100 but they are all capable of getting 85-90 bar McCleod IMO.

Why not McLeod? There will only be greater responsibility on him this season, and his last season was pretty good.

Irrelevant. This is my first year in DT & I am not posting my side up so people can tell me what to do. What is the purpose of participating in a comp when you are not the player? :rolleyes:

I would rather come 20,000th and know it was my effort, rather than 15,000th with 20 changes made based on others opinions.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

With King out Ottens comes back into consideration. HE is very fit and should do well first up against the doggies.

I have to select two of Lovett, ottens and monfries. so tough.
At the end of the day, i would be hoping to upgrade these guys to a chapman and j brown.

I just hope brown doesnt repeat last years dosage against the hawks and get 200points.

Whilst I agree,
I dont think there is anything wrong with seeking the occasional advice about one player or a particular move. For example I have asked for opinions on who I should take out of McPhee, Carazzo and Gram.
Im not asking for opinions on every position or heaps of spots just the odd one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back