AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

getting rid of deledio and griffin is good, but why not wait a week before picking up lappin, wait until he is about to line up for his 3rd game. Knowing his lucky to date, he will get a scratch this week and be out for another month

Yeah it is less than ideal but i only have 10k in the bank:eek: This way I save a trade as I dont downgrade a cash cow. But is is very risky

Is this just your personal opinion?

He has been named for the last month. How well did he score in those games?

He is yet to re-gain full kicking, and they are not going to risk him untill he does.
He is named in case he manages to get over the injury between Thursday Sunday, but as he hasn't for the last month you take the guess.

He may play, but I would guess he won't.

He has been named for the last month. How well did he score in those games?

He is yet to re-gain full kicking, and they are not going to risk him untill he does.
He is named in case he manages to get over the injury between Thursday Sunday, but as he hasn't for the last month you take the guess.

He may play, but I would guess he won't.
No need for the sarcasm buddy.

I asked rdangelo a question. Not you.
But thanks for your opinion anyway, i'll take it on board :rolleyes:
I was merely questioning if rdangelo had actually heard something.

B Johnson P Chapmans, J Brown's break evens, anyone?

going to pick up 2 top forwards this week, which of those (or others) should i go?

at the moment im going for Chappy and J Brown although cant go too far wrong with any of them.

Solid trade - Griffen is not a good DT'er...
I made that decision as well, was going to hold off for a couple more rounds
but had no choice as one of my mids is out for a couple (Salopek).Very dissapointed in Griffin and wish i knew more at the start of the season !! With Salopek going down i got rid of Griffin fa P Burgoyne and have taken the risk of upgrading J Selwood from the pine to my 22, that could be a risk pending Selwoods selection this w/e....surely Thompson won't chop him after his game vs the kanga's !?
Two final points to finish on.....Is it a gamble having multiple choices from the one club, atm they have been good scorers for me !!
And when should you start to look at trading your perceived 'cash cow' choices, due to injuries etc i have used seven already !! and allowing for more injuries and trading off your cash cows should you wait until well into the second round or earlier !?

I think it was ch7 or 10 news reported Matthews was going to take a punt on Lappin on this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B Johnson P Chapmans, J Brown's break evens, anyone?

going to pick up 2 top forwards this week, which of those (or others) should i go?

at the moment im going for Chappy and J Brown although cant go too far wrong with any of them.

Chapman: 108
Johnson: 111
Brown: 76

Who should I get for Jacobs?

Heath Shaw or
Gilbee + $40k

Get Gilbee, he is as good as Heath Shaw and cheaper. The only difference is Shaw will probably score 10-20 points more than Gilbee now and again but the extra $40k may come in use to you down the track.

Get Gilbee, he is as good as Heath Shaw and cheaper. The only difference is Shaw will probably score 10-20 points more than Gilbee now and again but the extra $40k may come in use to you down the track.

Thanks egg.

I'm still not sure, but I think there is more probability that Shaw could get shut down whereas Gilbee always gets the ball going out of defence. Doggies style is better for DT as well. Still not sure if I am doing the right thing getting rid of Jacobs, but I hate having players re-do their hammy and I have already got out of him what I expected + more.

Is it too early to get on tredrea?

be of 88 against a depleted melbourne side.

Definately not- I have already traded N Ablett for him this week.
Looked back to top form last week and should go close to his b/e
DT gun of previous years. I think it was only 2 or 3 years ago i had him captain all year.

Definately not- I have already traded N Ablett for him this week.
Looked back to top form last week and should go close to his b/e
DT gun of previous years. I think it was only 2 or 3 years ago i had him captain all year.

same thing here.

just not sure if it was an aberration in the wet weather or not.

From reading a few website artices here and there, and from Lappin not playing since round 1, i highly doubt he will play.]
Even if he does, this will be his second game, I'd bring him in after you see another game out of him, because he could return, get a little niggle again and couple be out for a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back