AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

come on sir hot dogs, thats poor, can't even back up your argument, your backup was even a contradiction of your original argument :rolleyes:

anyway back on topic, anyone know what "DT"'s email address is?

A 17 point last quarter from Sinclair will see me to 2400. I'd be closer if i didn't forget to put West on the field, though he would have only replaced Martin Clarke. Netting me a whole 8 points.

Taylor replacing Sandilands has hurt a little.

Thats is a VERY bad error and could have turned horrible. Oh well, looks like you are going to reach the big 2400. I am confident that you are gunna get a sherrin, MAYBE the weekly but i dont know what this round is going to produce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more Mister Nice guy

48, 48, that's all you need Jesse. You were on 27 at quarter time, 45 at 3 quarter time.

IF YOU DO NOT GET IT I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY

Because it is stupid to say you considered them because you have considered every player in the league and the fact that you are complaining that you didn't pick this player over this player shows that your an idiot

firstly your original argument was that i didn't consider those players, so you are the idiot, you contradicted your own argument 3 times now

and secondly

how? i took advice from a discussion's forum, that makes me a idiot?

I was considering Cox once, then someone said sandilands, i was also considering Tredrea, then someone said i should take Monfries, i was also considering knights, Pendlebury, Bruce, West, Scotland, Swan, Burgoyne, Burgoyne, Cornes, Lappin, Selwood, Cooney, Mclean, Eagleton, Scarlett, Johnson, Pavlich, Thompson. So yea, I hate you all...

(I'm with the Dog on this one)

Thats is a VERY bad error and could have turned horrible. Oh well, looks like you are going to reach the big 2400. I am confident that you are gunna get a sherrin, MAYBE the weekly but i dont know what this round is going to produce.

I worked a 15 hour shift on Thursday and backed up on Friday. It was too late before i realised. Though it worked out a positive as well because i left Pavlich as captain. Which is a huge reason behind my high score.

I wont win the weekly. Someone is heading for 2500 apparently. Probably the sherrin though.

EDIT: and there it is. Sinclair to 116.

Ffs Jesse, I Hope You Are On The Bench Because If You Are On The Field And Not Getting It Then You Are The Biggest Dud In The League

A 17 point last quarter from Sinclair will see me to 2400. I'd be closer if i didn't forget to put West on the field, though he would have only replaced Martin Clarke. Netting me a whole 8 points.

Taylor replacing Sandilands has hurt a little.

I would imagine that will get you a sherrin.

2321 was enough to get me last weeks Dockers sherrin. It is sweet seeing your team name at the top of the rankings for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back