AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually yeah i have
when he first ahd the operation there was speculation he could be back as early as rd 6/7
the doctor who did the operation (forget which country he is from) said it is a 12 week rehab, anywhere up to a 6month rehab, not a 12 month rehab like a regular acl joint
so going from the doctors recommendation after teh surgery he was due to be fine mid march, thats now been pushed back to late march as they are obviously being cautious with him

he actually began running about the 25th/26th/27th march only about 4.5 weeks after the initial surgery and since then has been running at least every second day without a limp, whereas a regular acl natural graph they dont normally start jogging from anywhere to 3-4months. so he has been running regularly for 3 weeks now

dw i agree with your beliefs, it is unheard of in australia for a acl victim to come back so quickly but apparently they have had lots of success in europe with this technique.

malceski will also be put through an intense workload before he is allowed to start playing

anything else you want me to recall?

Can you blokes take this rubbish elsewhere....has nothing to do with DT so get a room and give each other some lovin....sick of reading it.

who would people get for gehrig after trading Tuck >> Wona

I can get anyone.. looking at BJ,Chappy,Gia Or SJ.. any one know what site to go to if you want to check all the B/E's ?

really wanna trade out n jones this week for k cornes.

have hall and stokes as emergency. have to trade hall if stokes is injured anyway. (test as far as i know atm)

reiwoldt only needs about 104 to break even which he will get
s johnson only needs about 82 which he will get
b johnson needs about 137 which he hopefully wont get (vs rich)
so, or wait for b johnson to fall more

k cornes needs about 132 but i think he will get close to it
lockyer is completely under the radar and needs only about 76 to break even at 380k

n jones needs about 81 to break even. He's playin carlton so i dono he may get it finally but even so thats only to break even. lockyer will go up.

trade jones for lockyer/k cornes & have hall on bench with stokes in & wait 1 more week to trade hall for b johnson
or
trade hall for anyone and leave n jones in

you may say 'trade hall (especially) if stokes aint playing, cuz you will get more points' but, hall got 67 last week, jones gets 40s-60s. gettin lockyer or k cornes has the same increase and i will save money.

still anyone disagree?

what i dont get with the B/E's are that some are green,some are red and some black..can someone please explain ?
A green B/E is lower than 20% of that players average for the year.

Meaning that he more than likely is going to hit it.

A red one is 20% higher.

So if a player averages 70, and has a breakeven of 91, it will be red.

If the break even was 49 on the other hand, it would be green. :D

It's just an easy reference point when sorting by B/E to see who is shooting above, or below the mark that week (without constantly checking over at their average/salaries)...

A green B/E is lower than 20% of that players average for the year.

Meaning that he more than likely is going to hit it.

A red one is 20% higher.

So if a player averages 70, and has a breakeven of 91, it will be red.

If the break even was 49 on the other hand, it would be green. :D

It's just an easy reference point when sorting by B/E to see who is shooting above, or below the mark that week (without constantly checking over at their average/salaries)...

someguy said jones had a B/E of 70 odd butits actually 90:(im having trouble:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just talkin' bout Jones.. he wasn't doing horribly until last week...

But then, I guess you could also say that he has only had One bad game...

Nice point Walesy. Jones came into the season with an average of 70 and prior to last week was averaging 73 in a team that has taken some hidings. To score 71 being tagged by Ling for 60% of the game was a fair effort 2 weeks back.

I think most peoples expectations were 80+ but Melbourne have also played 3 undefeated teams. I'm still in a holding pattern at this stage.

N.Jones is a very ordinary player that cant find the ball no more. Most likely gunna trade him of this week. dont even no why i picked him. bladdy bigfooty people on here said he was gunna be getting 85+ that dont look like happening:thumbsu::D

N.Jones is a very ordinary player that cant find the ball no more. Most likely gunna trade him of this week. dont even no why i picked him. bladdy bigfooty people on here said he was gunna be getting 85+ that dont look like happening:thumbsu::D

under-estimate jones at your own peril ! Pfft Newbies..cant tell shit from poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back