AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about for the rest of the year, anyone think mitchell is a worthwhile upgrade for palmer?
Mitchell is frustrating as hell. If your going to upgrade Palmer get an absolute gun like Bartel, Kornes or Corey. If you cant afford them, I would consider maybe Hodge or Hayes before Mitchell

dono if its already been posted but judd is in real doubt of playing this week.

not that i have him:)
Love your signiture mate.
So true:D:D

I have him and wanted to get rid of him.. if so that he is dropped I will downgrade Tippett to Valenti and upgrade Judd to Cross.

Thoughts??
This will leave me with 3 trades :(

Love your signiture mate.
So true:D:D

I have him and wanted to get rid of him.. if so that he is dropped I will downgrade Tippett to Valenti and upgrade Judd to Cross.

Thoughts??
This will leave me with 3 trades :(
Didnt you trade out Cross for Corey earlier this season? Or is that someone else? Anyways, if Judd will miss, he'll probably be a late withdrawal which kinda sucks oh and wait for Valenti to be named before you pick him up (unlike me :p). Cross is a very consistent gun. Had him from the start and lovin' it

Didnt you trade out Cross for Corey earlier this season? Or is that someone else? Anyways, if Judd will miss, he'll probably be a late withdrawal which kinda sucks oh and wait for Valenti to be named before you pick him up (unlike me :p). Cross is a very consistent gun. Had him from the start and lovin' it
Haha naa that wasnt me but anyways do you think thats it too risky to have 3 trades left.
Im really worried:(

Haha naa that wasnt me but anyways do you think thats it too risky to have 3 trades left.
Im really worried:(
Depends who your bench players are. Having 3 trades is still risky even if your bench is strong. If its was to complete your team, I would go for it if I thought my bench was strong enough to cover for 2-3 week injuries

Depends who your bench players are. Having 3 trades is still risky even if your bench is strong. If its was to complete your team, I would go for it if I thought my bench was strong enough to cover for 2-3 week injuries
Well heres my team;
21dn7u1.jpg

If Cox is out well then im stuffed...
If I do Tippett to Valenti I will have 175k in the bank enabeling me to get anyone in the midfield (Dane Swan or Scotty Thompson are who I really want!!:thumbsu:)

Although.. Kruzercould be a good pickup later in the year. Will Messen ever get a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Well heres my team;
21dn7u1.jpg

If I do Tippett to Valenti I will have 175k in the bank enabeling me to get anyone in the midfield (Dane Swan or Scotty Thompson are who I really want!!:thumbsu:)

Although.. Kruzercould be a good pickup later in the year. Will Messen ever get a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Your bench is used for fill-ins, use it, don't trade for a 1 week miss. Not when you have bugga all trades left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well heres my team;
[team]

Haha I dont have a ruck backup either :eek: Youve got a solid reserve in each area besides your ruck but trading out Tippett to Valenti, which might not hold his spot if he ever gets a game, could potentially see you copping 0s unless you trade in your forwardline. Risks are what make DT DT. Your decision on if you want to take the risk and get Cross and Valenti and hope for no injuries in the forwardline and for Valenti to keep his spot whenever he plays is up to you

Haha I dont have a ruck backup either :eek: Youve got a solid reserve in each area besides your ruck but trading out Tippett to Valenti, which might not hold his spot if he ever gets a game, could potentially see you copping 0s unless you trade in your forwardline. Risks are what make DT DT. Your decision on if you want to take the risk and get Cross and Valenti and hope for no injuries in the forwardline and for Valenti to keep his spot whenever he plays is up to you
Well.. thats what im scared about!! If Valenti gets dropped again!!

Anywho.. I might do Judd --> Thompson/Swan.
If someone gets dropped in the forward line I may have to go for a huge risk..somehow.

Yeah we all know he aint the best cookie in the jar, but with only 4 trades and 8 weeks to go, for me it's too wasteful at this stage.
Yep, very true. Its up to her to whether she wants to take the risk but also boost her score or keep it how it is with no risk involved in the forwardline...yet :p

Well go ahead and trade away, don't forget Chad is most likely out as well.
Come Rd 18-19 Chadwick and Cox could possibly be put away early.

Just don't come in here sooking about all the 0's.

You cant trade during the split round can you ?

i have 125,000 in the bank (just traded), and need to do

Out: Cloke, Tredrea
In: Didak, Franklin

Going by ffgenies expected prices i would be about 9,000 off. So my players are going to have to go well, and buddy and didak need to have shockers. If i cant do it this week, i will just get didak, then buddy will fall a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back