AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of need some help.

I want to trade Judd to Cross but that will leave me with 4 trades.

Just the fact that Judd is very annoying to have in the team.

When I click accept for Cross I cant click to comfirm button die to the fact I will only have 4 trades left.

Thoughts?

Ahh i'm enjoying watching everyones team implode due to backline woes! Meanwhile mines holding up, with just the Chad as a concern....but then i knew i picked Lachy Hansen at the start of the year for a reason :D
If i don't back up my 2100 from last week i shall be disapointed...

Ahh i'm enjoying watching everyones team implode due to backline woes! Meanwhile mines holding up, with just the Chad as a concern....but then i knew i picked Lachy Hansen at the start of the year for a reason :D
If i don't back up my 2100 from last week i shall be disapointed...

I hope Karma comes and bites you on the ass. As for the last statment, read your bigfooty signature...

Kind of need some help.

I want to trade Judd to Cross but that will leave me with 4 trades.

Just the fact that Judd is very annoying to have in the team.

When I click accept for Cross I cant click to comfirm button die to the fact I will only have 4 trades left.

Thoughts?
Please someone!!
HELP!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please someone!!
HELP!
it depends on if there judd is yor weakest player in your team. I have 5 trades left but my team is complete. So if you think that judd is yur weakest player in your team then by all means trade judd and then leave your team alone. But if he isnt then try to stick with him imo.

it depends on if there judd is yor weakest player in your team. I have 5 trades left but my team is complete. So if you think that judd is yur weakest player in your team then by all means trade judd and then leave your team alone. But if he isnt then try to stick with him imo.
Cheers:thumbsu:
He isnt the weakest in my team but I have only Ibbo and Myers to get rid of.

I am happy playing both of them though..

Im going to bite the bullet and do Judd --> Cross

k. shaw purgoyne and bjones gone with wilkes to come in and dont have ablett = gone

how long is bjones out for anyone know??

Rookie ruck options:

Renouf -> Playing 3rd game but will be out once Taylor is back.
McEvoy -> Could play a few but out this week.
Deluca -> Unplayed / unproven but should get a few games with Lade on the outs.

Thoughts?

Because mitchell will always get number 1 tag and sometimes get 30's. Cross gets consistant 90's 100's and dosent get tagged

This is something I wrote yesterday.

''I also don't see the reasoning behind picking Cross based on his consistancy. Consistancy shouldn't bother you it's the overall points scored in the end.

I also would advise against Cross whilst West is out. In the 4 games West has played Cross has averaged 117. In the remaining games without West, Cross has averaged just 92. I don't imagine West will be back in the near future so I would hold off on a Cross trade.''

I have also never understood why people get scared off by players who cop a tag. The only time this should come into consideration is either when picking a captain or at the beginning of the year selecting a player who may get tagged for the first time. But if a player has a track record of scoring well with a tag why go against them? Mitchell is a proven DT gun. He is at the lowest price he will be this year and the best value midfielder this round.

This is something I wrote yesterday.

''I also don't see the reasoning behind picking Cross based on his consistancy. Consistancy shouldn't bother you it's the overall points scored in the end.

I also would advise against Cross whilst West is out. In the 4 games West has played Cross has averaged 117. In the remaining games without West, Cross has averaged just 92. I don't imagine West will be back in the near future so I would hold off on a Cross trade.''

I have also never understood why people get scared off by players who cop a tag. The only time this should come into consideration is either when picking a captain or at the beginning of the year selecting a player who may get tagged for the first time. But if a player has a track record of scoring well with a tag why go against them? Mitchell is a proven DT gun. He is at the lowest price he will be this year and the best value midfielder this round.

I'm agree with you dazza, Mitchell is at a tremendous price of only 320k, 50k less than Cross. Cross' numbers definately come down while West is out, kind of interesting it does but it does. While i would normally put Cross down for 100 each week, 90 looks more likely at the moment.

Mitchell struggles with a hard tag, most players do but the times that he doesn't get tagged, which will be much less now Hodge is back in the team, he can rack up scary scores like last week. 50k is a fair amount of cash at this stage to save and would come in handy down the track.

Cross is definately the better DTer as he has averaged 100 for a year and would have come very close if he hadn't got injured last year, Mitchell hasn't averaged over 95 for a season yet. Saying this, with West out, i think their scores will be roughly the same from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back