Darren Pfeiffer
Harry Taylor
Scott Selwood
Craig Bird
Shaun Hampson
John Meesen
James Sellar
Cyril Rioli

my last team im making before actual comes out gone for a gun backline and forward line.Midfield has potential and with quality young subs there on bench hopefully can stand up

Good backline aside from the fact I *think* Smith is injured and it looks expensive. Your midfield blows. Luenberger was #2 ruckman before these groin problem talks, I'd dump him immediately. Drop Franklin and Headland from your forward line.

I actually think ur bench is the best thing about your team.

Good backline aside from the fact I *think* Smith is injured and it looks expensive. Your midfield blows. Luenberger was #2 ruckman before these groin problem talks, I'd dump him immediately. Drop Franklin and Headland from your forward line.

I actually think ur bench is the best thing about your team.

Headland and franklin could be anythink this year there so good when firing and look good in NAB cup and hav had big Pre seasons. J.W.SMITH should be right for round 1 shouldnt he. if not a symes or kennely for him.

Midfield can do alright stevens and goodwin are stars. dyson, dempsey look set for big years

why the hell is everyone making a cheap midfield

the midfields are the only position (besides a few forwards) than can average 100

Exactly! So you wait and buy up the players that are averaging 100 that are picked by few DT'ers, rather than buy up known 100 point scorers from the start and then buy in the same backs and forwards as everyone else during the season.

why the hell is everyone making a cheap midfield

the midfields are the only position (besides a few forwards) than can average 100

I can't speak for everyone else but for mine its the one position where there seems to be an abundance of tastily priced players that will both score reasonably well and make a decent profit.

My midfield is only worth 1.76M on paper at the moment..

skilda clearly dont want to win but geelong look awsum again.
KING and GARDINER not playing in the ruck
geelong have stars out im watching S.FISHER,LONERGAN,HAWKINS,H.TAYLOR,PRISMALL.
WHOS EVERY1 ELSE WATCHING IN THIS GAME????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how hard is it going to be to know whos playing or not with the first round being played over the easter. Sunday,monday games we want know whos playing it will be guesswork

Armitage would've had a fair few games last yr for a bottom 6 type list.

Classic inside mid which is what he was billed as in the draft...Ball, Hayes, Harvey missing though so i dont know how many games he can get or the gametime he'll have ..BUT looks damn good for the future...maybe next yr for DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back