AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Koschitzke get an injury during the last quarter or something ?? I heard on the news just before that he was off for the majority of the last quarter...

i would rather go with a simmonds since his an established ruckman who is shore to get game time, if you enjoy a risk though, why not can always trade out if not in team...
im goin with simmonds and hampson would love cox but hes a risk and will become so cheap

he scored 35 though he played about 70 - 80% of match i was watchin. id rather go for griffen cheap and should start scoring
what about dyson or dempsey there goin great

harry taylor will get about as many games as darren gaspar will this year
harry taylor is from east freo and has played senior years already, hes an established player and can play most positions should play about 10 to 15 games(hes 23 years old)

Brad Johnson - AA - Captain
Scott West - AA - Multiple B&F's
Ben Hudson - No.1 ruckman
Scott Welsh - FF
Brian Harris - FB

I think they're very important for your team...

as if some of those players arnt in the buldogs top 15 whoever sed this(WDB fan). musnt know much about your own team

West, Jonno and Harris are the only 3 who would be in the top 15 of our most important players.

okay take Hudson out and Welsh
im pretty sure ur ruck is the most important player in ur side (you have no one else)
your saying the buldog coaching board picked up a key forward and ruck for no reason and there not important. u know heaps really u do!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Lake come on... :p

And Hudson and Welsh will be important players come on who else do you have? McDougall and Street?? Seriously.

Yeah Lake...

Interms of the other two Hudson is replacing Darcy and is a pretty solid swap. With no Welsh we will be the same up forward as last year. No worse. Jonno and bob up forward.

Looks like Chucky Gardiner had another decent game..

So we get to play the Saints next week and not Geelong. Sweeet. I might possibly be able to enjoy *gulp* three wins on the trot!!! :eek::D

saints are looking good and probably will see KIN.GARDINER,HAYES,RIEWOLDT in for the game dont get cocky essendon have won 2 games and its only NAB cup. we look good aswell and should be a good game

okay take Hudson out and Welsh
im pretty sure ur ruck is the most important player in ur side (you have no one else)
your saying the buldog coaching board picked up a key forward and ruck for no reason and there not important. u know heaps really u do!!

Ok I'll dumb it down a little bit for you.

Our most important player without a doubt is Brian Lake. He along with Johnson pretty much act as the glue that holds our side together.

If one of those players goes down we are shot.

A player such as Gilbee is vital because he provides our run, we don't have another player to play his role. Skipper, Street and Minson can all ruck if need be. Tiller can also ruck if required and if we are desperate Doogs.

Our Forward line will function fine without Welsh. Johnson would play his usual role with Murphy playing as a mobile CHF. Aker can play a small forwards role and Coon will rest in the 50 ark. Hahn is our hard working defensive forward.

As seen last year if Cross and Grif go down we are up shit creek, we don't have the cattle to cover them.

Hargrave is vital in our structure because although clumsy and stupid at times he has the size and mobility that not to many down at the kennel have.

Gia is a better forward and more flexible footballer than Welsh and far more important to the team in terms of leadership as well.

Cooney goes without saying really. If the dogs are to take the next step he is the main man. We saw last year when he struggled with OP we struggled.

Morris is our only true stopper and has smashed smalls like Milne and talls like Fev. Vital player in our team. Extremely vital in fact.

Hopefully this explains it a little for everyone. The players I have mentioned are all more important to us than Hudson and Welsh in my opinion. Hudson would just sit outside and Welsh a few behind guys like Williams, boyd etc.

Are you saying we'd have more chance of beating Geelong?

You call that cocky?

Pfft :rolleyes:

You were saying weve already won 3 on the trot that is so cocky man!!
yes geelong would be hard but the saints arnt shit and could have stars back
Ok I'll dumb it down a little bit for you.

Our most important player without a doubt is Brian Lake. He along with Johnson pretty much act as the glue that holds our side together.

If one of those players goes down we are shot.

A player such as Gilbee is vital because he provides our run, we don't have another player to play his role. Skipper, Street and Minson can all ruck if need be. Tiller can also ruck if required and if we are desperate Doogs.

Our Forward line will function fine without Welsh. Johnson would play his usual role with Murphy playing as a mobile CHF. Aker can play a small forwards role and Coon will rest in the 50 ark. Hahn is our hard working defensive forward.

As seen last year if Cross and Grif go down we are up shit creek, we don't have the cattle to cover them.

Hargrave is vital in our structure because although clumsy and stupid at times he has the size and mobility that not to many down at the kennel have.

Gia is a better forward and more flexible footballer than Welsh and far more important to the team in terms of leadership as well.

Cooney goes without saying really. If the dogs are to take the next step he is the main man. We saw last year when he struggled with OP we struggled.

Morris is our only true stopper and has smashed smalls like Milne and talls like Fev. Vital player in our team. Extremely vital in fact.

Hopefully this explains it a little for everyone. The players I have mentioned are all more important to us than Hudson and Welsh in my opinion. Hudson would just sit outside and Welsh a few behind guys like Williams, boyd etc.

i understood u ages ago u know nothing most people will tell u that hudson and welsh will be so important for the doggies ask any1.midfielders are a diamond a dozen and the buldogs have heaps of them. besides Johnson and Lake i cant see who else is more important than hudson ur number 1 ruck and welsh the guys that kicked the most goals for adelaide.

i understood u ages ago u know nothing most people will tell u that hudson and welsh will be so important for the doggies ask any1.midfielders are a diamond a dozen and the buldogs have heaps of them. besides Johnson and Lake i cant see who else is more important than hudson ur number 1 ruck and welsh the guys that kicked the most goals for adelaide.

Neither Hudson nor Welsh are that crash hot and whilst they might not be outside the top 15 important Bulldogs they certainly are not in the top 8-10

Looks like Chucky Gardiner had another decent game..

So we get to play the Saints next week and not Geelong. Sweeet. I might possibly be able to enjoy *gulp* three wins on the trot!!! :eek::D

Read the bolded words.

You were saying weve already won 3 on the trot that is so cocky man!!
yes geelong would be hard but the saints arnt shit and could have stars back.

Now where did I say the bolded words in your post?

Are you saying Geelong wouldn't bring any stars back if it were them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back