AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banana bus i would love to see ur side. i will not copy and wipe out the players that are ur risk or differnt type players to every1 else.

do u agree wit me that hudson and welsh are definatly inside the buldogs top 15 most important??

who are u watching carefull between hawks and blues???

See?

Not only does he not know anything about his own team...

but he thinks Bruce Samazan is cool too.

He is.
I know a fair bit actually.

i understood u ages ago u know nothing most people will tell u that hudson and welsh will be so important for the doggies ask any1.midfielders are a diamond a dozen and the buldogs have heaps of them. besides Johnson and Lake i cant see who else is more important than hudson ur number 1 ruck and welsh the guys that kicked the most goals for adelaide.

I'm having a little trouble understanding you and it's not just because you type like a 13 year old kid on msn.

I know they are important. However I don't think they would be in our top 15. Perhaps Hudson is (and if so only just) however Welsh is nowhere near it.
Rucks are vital Of course I know that. Street has been able to handle himself quite well and the single reason we got Hudson is because Minson has failed to come on as well as we had hoped. More important than Hudson?
Cooney
Gilbee
Cross
Griffen
Murphey
West
Hargrave
Giansiracusa
Hahn
Lake
Johnson
Morris

There is a dozen off the top of my head.

Read the bolded words.

Now where did I say the bolded words in your post?

Are you saying Geelong wouldn't bring any stars back if it were them?

alot of cats have question marks over injuries. SCARLETT,EGAN,ABLETT,CHAPMAN then even ottens and bartel too risky

sorry i didnt see that u wrote probably

alot of cats have question marks over injuries. SCARLETT,EGAN,ABLETT,CHAPMAN then even ottens and bartel too risky

sorry i didnt see that u wrote probably

Probaby or properly?

Mate, you need to take a few deep breaths and maybe take, I dunno, another 60 seconds to type your posts a bit better.

Your posts all read like you're in the middle of dismantling a nuclear bomb that has only 10 seconds left on the timer.

He is.
I know a fair bit actually.

I'm having a little trouble understanding you and it's not just because you type like a 13 year old kid on msn.

I know they are important. However I don't think they would be in our top 15. Perhaps Hudson is (and if so only just) however Welsh is nowhere near it.
Rucks are vital Of course I know that. Street has been able to handle himself quite well and the single reason we got Hudson is because Minson has failed to come on as well as we had hoped. More important than Hudson?
Cooney
Gilbee
Cross
Griffen
Murphey
West
Hargrave
Giansiracusa
Hahn
Lake
Johnson
Morris

There is a dozen off the top of my head.

those midfielders wouldnt touch the ball without hudson u seriousily know nothing.
how old are u??

okay for eagles whos more important COX,GLASS,LYNCH or Kerr,Braun,Rosa,Priddis,Steinglein who could the eagles afford to lose the lease. ANSWER

Probaby or properly?

Mate, you need to take a few deep breaths and maybe take, I dunno, another 60 seconds to type your posts a bit better.

Your posts all read like you're in the middle of dismantling a nuclear bomb that has only 10 seconds left on the timer.

yeh ill try write a little more proper then
between doing TEE,HOMEWORK,ATHS TRAINING FOR NATIONALS,DREAM TEAM AND OTHER COMPS,SPORT
i have very little time i rush from place to place

those midfielders wouldnt touch the ball without hudson u seriousily know nothing.
how old are u??

okay for eagles whos more important COX,GLASS,LYNCH or Kerr,Braun,Rosa,Priddis,Steinglein who could the eagles afford to lose the lease. ANSWER

All midfielders?
Now you are proving your ignorance. A small running player does not make them a midfielder.
Of all the players I mentioned only West, Cooney and Cross are genuine Midfielders.

Gilbee - Defender
Griffen - Half back flanker (possible midfield rotation)
Murphy - Forward/Defender
Hargrave - Defender
Giansiracusa - Forward
Hahn - Forward (possible midfield rotation)
Lake - Defender
Johnson - Forward (possible midfield rotation)
Morris - Defender.

West Coast's situation is differnt because of their array of quality midfielders. Cousins goes out and in steps Priddis almost as if there is no difference.
Cross goes down and all of a sudden we have Eagleton in the guts and things get very ugly very quickly. More so than if Hudson were to go down and Steet, Minson or Skipper had to ruck.

It is horses for courses. The same position is not of the same importance at all clubs because some clubs have more depth in particular areas.

So to answer your totally irrelevant question for West Coast Cox would be the most important player followed by Glass.

to have a good ruck you need 2 quality ruckmen operating thats how teams win premierships. STREET is good but he couldnt get the dogs anywhere by himself last year thats why HUDSON is so important. SKIPPER and MINSON are shit and any other ruck. Gilbee and Griffen can play as the running backs so if one gos down its not a big problem. If west gos down then uve got COONEY,CROSS,EAGLETON,B.JOHNSON,AKERMANIS and others can go in there and WELSH can still produce scores for the dogs.
Hom many times have u heard ppl say the dogs need a key forward now u have 1 and ur so ignorant in saying hes not even important. Mcdougal and Grant were hell good key forwards the best in the comp yeh they were.

any1 can fill the void in the middle at any club but not as if key forwards go down and considering the dogs have no key forwards well one now (welsh) they will struggle even more. If welsh kicks 40 and Johnson kicks 50 and akermanis/cooney get 50-60 between them then ur goin to do well

A few queries about my team.

ive got Maxwell and J.Mcmahon in my backline, and T.Lonergan as a reserve. Im not sure about those 3
im also taking a gamble with Peake,coughlan and Mcglynn in my midfield.

M. O loughlin, T.Boyle and Neitz are not the the best part of my forwards..

Are there better options than these people ??

Thankyou in advance

to have a good ruck you need 2 quality ruckmen operating thats how teams win premierships. STREET is good but he couldnt get the dogs anywhere by himself last year thats why HUDSON is so important. SKIPPER and MINSON are shit and any other ruck. Gilbee and Griffen can play as the running backs so if one gos down its not a big problem. If west gos down then uve got COONEY,CROSS,EAGLETON,B.JOHNSON,AKERMANIS and others can go in there and WELSH can still produce scores for the dogs.
Hom many times have u heard ppl say the dogs need a key forward now u have 1 and ur so ignorant in saying hes not even important. Mcdougal and Grant were hell good key forwards the best in the comp yeh they were.
Mate skipper is a top qualtiy footballer.. he just needs more chance i.m.h.o

skipper,street and hudson could all do big things this year

Firstly speak English.
Second Brad Johnson is a far better forward than Scott Welsh will ever be and if you think Welsh is the answer to our key forward problem then your knowledge of the game is far more limited than I initially thought.

Now we are talking different types of midfielders. Akermanis, Eagleton and Cooney playing the same roles as West and Cross??? Mate you are kidding yourself. West and Cross are inside midfielders. Eagle is a wingman at best. Cooney is a wider midfielder who has more pace than the other two but doesn't have the same ball winning ability in and under packs.

Here is what I suggest. You go and watch some football in an impartial state. Watch it to learn a few things about the way the game works and try not to get caught up in the excitement. You might actually pick up a thing or two.

Not all midfielders are the same.
Just like not all smaller running players are midfielders.

Thats all for today young chap. I'm off to get pissed and have sex with some hot chick. Enjoy procrastinating over your team, which if you use similar logic will struggle.

Oh and PLEASE learn how to use a keyboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly speak English.
Second Brad Johnson is a far better forward than Scott Welsh will ever be and if you think Welsh is the answer to our key forward problem then your knowledge of the game is far more limited than I initially thought.

Now we are talking different types of midfielders. Akermanis, Eagleton and Cooney playing the same roles as West and Cross??? Mate you are kidding yourself. West and Cross are inside midfielders. Eagle is a wingman at best. Cooney is a wider midfielder who has more pace than the other two but doesn't have the same ball winning ability in and under packs.

Here is what I suggest. You go and watch some football in an impartial state. Watch it to learn a few things about the way the game works and try not to get caught up in the excitement. You might actually pick up a thing or two.

Not all midfielders are the same.
Just like not all smaller running players are midfielders.

Thats all for today young chap. I'm off to get pissed and have sex with some hot chick. Enjoy procrastinating over your team, which if you use similar logic will struggle.

Oh and PLEASE learn how to use a keyboard.

u know shit all buddy
some of ur points are right but HUDSON AND S.WELSH are in the top 15 most important footballers at the doggies ask any1 and they will tell u that. u had grant and mcdougall as key forwards last year and where did the doggies finish ???

yeh u need other quality forwards but thats y welsh is important and yeh Johnson is well ahead of him i never sed he wasnt

POINT PROVED BEATEN!! THANKYOU

What are thoughts on getting two players in the same spot from the same team? I have Stevens in my team and am looking for a 330K type midfielder and judging by Murphy's display tonight he may be the way to go. However do people think they will just take points away from each other?

What are thoughts on getting two players in the same spot from the same team? I have Stevens in my team and am looking for a 330K type midfielder and judging by Murphy's display tonight he may be the way to go. However do people think they will just take points away from each other?

It's not bad having two players from the same team in your team, but sometimes they can take points away from each other if they're team is getting smashed...

u know shit all buddy
some of ur points are right but HUDSON AND S.WELSH are in the top 15 most important footballers at the doggies ask any1 and they will tell u that. u had grant and mcdougall as key forwards last year and where did the doggies finish ???

yeh u need other quality forwards but thats y welsh is important and yeh Johnson is well ahead of him i never sed he wasnt

POINT PROVED BEATEN!! THANKYOU

haha at what point did you beat him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back