AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Do U Guys Think Burton Or Staker Leaning Towards Staker
Staker because he'll play more upfield than Burton, another reason is Burton is injury prone, which means you'll probably have to waste a trade to trade him off sometime during the season...

Staker because he'll play more upfield than Burton, another reason is Burton is injury prone, which means you'll probably have to waste a trade to trade him off sometime during the season...

no to staker he isnt a big dt scorer and is shit.
Burton would be my choice coz he has proven to avg 80 to 90 in previous years before last year. but i would look for porplyzia or didak or upgrade to frabklin, deledio, d.thomas

A lot of teams have Hampson as their back-up ruckman, after tonights performance however, maybe we are all getting a bit ahead of ourselves after all he hasnt been playing AFL that long has he? Am i better off downgrading him and spending the extra 50K on improving my starting team or should i keep him as it seems he will at least be Carlton's #2 ruckman and in that case possibly earn some decent cash

A lot of teams have Hampson as their back-up ruckman, after tonights performance however, maybe we are all getting a bit ahead of ourselves after all he hasnt been playing AFL that long has he? Am i better off downgrading him and spending the extra 50K on improving my starting team or should i keep him as it seems he will at least be Carlton's #2 ruckman and in that case possibly earn some decent cash

I'd stay with Hampson mate, with Hackland not getting a game (understandably so), and with Cameron Cloke playing more at CHF, he is sure to get some decent gametime in the ruck this year...

hes still good but i was thinking of starting him but it looks like hes just an emergency didnt get time in the ruck to be honest and after 1 game dont be down on him he score like 74 last week and 29 this week

Interesting very very interesting. How many people are going with alot of commen players like thomas and didak(the talked about players around here) or are people going with people like aka and edwards (the not talken about players).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfeiffer,hampson wernt good but im still keeping them
franklin,birchall good 1st half and ellis shows he can do sumthing in 08,tuck and muston look like good cheap players whil stevens and murphy were good in middle

Interesting very very interesting. How many people are going with alot of commen players like thomas and didak(the talked about players around here) or are people going with people like aka and edwards (the not talken about players).

it is taking risks on the not so talked about players, that wins you the comp,

its all about choosing which highly talked up players are going to shine, and which posters are talking crap

its all about choosing which highly talked up players are going to shine, and which posters are talking crap
Interesting very very interesting. I have been lisening to peoples opions and last year came like 4000ish so this year i have decided not to lisen to people and lisen to my gut(witch has been right on a few things).

Buddy...concentrate on your own team before handing out this so called "advice"

You have like 3 first year players in your starting line up and terrible emergencies on the team you posted today.

any1 knows staker is a good dt scorer and isnt that flash hot a player anyway. who were the 3 players in there 1st year in my team. (names)

D.THOMAS gotto admit hell avg high to mid 80's hes gonna have a massive year if he doesnt get tagged to much hell be midfield most of the time.

original
hampson only needs to avg 60 to70

original, how is that original

mate, every team will have hampson, and every team will struggle for having him

having one of your starters averaging 60 is not a good thing, and by pure average his price may only go up to 270,000 which is not enough considering decent players hover around the 350,000 - 400,000 mark

original, how is that original

mate, every team will have hampson, and every team will struggle for having him

having one of your starters averaging 60 is not a good thing, and by pure average his price may only go up to 270,000 which is not enough considering decent players hover around the 350,000 - 400,000 mark

ever heard of an upgrade yeh well my backs and forwards make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back