AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll open today coz then we will actually have time to do our team !! 2 weeks instead of one.. coz i reckon it'll open tonight but if not then next monday

If you ring or email them they won't give you a straight answer, as they don't want everyone logging on as soon as it opens and crashing it.

However, i've done some research on when it has opened previously...

Everything seems to point to... (although i may be wrong so don't be angry...)

Friday March 7, 3pm

yeah March 7 sounds about right

Damnit, the more i look at my team the more i dont like it. I think ive gone almost overboard with the unique players, my ego is getting the better of me. For where it may be better to get a certain player, i want to believe that i find a gem and that im the only one to find him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People seem to be putting in alot of cheap players, then expecting to trade them all up

how many guns, or players in our teams do we think can, and should average 90+

i have

C.Cornes
Bowden
Goddard (maybe)
K.Cornes
Cross
Hayes
Ottens
Riewoldt
Brown
Lucas

I got
C.Cornes
Bowden
Shaw
Guerra (maybe)
Cross
Hayes
Ottens
Pavlich
Brown
Mooney
Deledio (maybe)

How can you afford cornes, cross and hayes in the midfield.

this starting on thursday and having a game on monday is bullshit for us DT'ers. Hawthorn have about 4 or 5 low priced players battling it out for a spot in Round 1, but on Thursday night (just before lockout) we will basically see the entire Hawks squad named :mad:

this starting on thursday and having a game on monday is bullshit for us DT'ers. Hawthorn have about 4 or 5 low priced players battling it out for a spot in Round 1, but on Thursday night (just before lockout) we will basically see the entire Hawks squad named :mad:

yeah i know wot you mean. It would really suck if all the hard work reasearching goes out the window cos you never got to see the final squad. Although i think normally on fridays in the arvo, they announce the full squad, will be tough, but u could quickly make a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back