AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probally been asked already but how do people reckon Travis Johnstone will go this year?

Ive got him starting but im really not too sure??

. Dawson (DEF)
2. Dick (DEF) (Emerg)
3. Shaw (DEF)
4. Bradshaw (DEF)
5. Kennelly (DEF)
6. Birchall (DEF)
7. Mundy (DEF)
8. Guerra (DEF)
9. Johnson (DEF)
10. Selwood (MID)
11. Bird (MID) (Emerg)
12. Judd (MID)
13. Stevens (MID)
14. Edwards (MID)
15. Bartel (MID)
16. Corey (MID)
17. Ablett (MID)
18. Tippett (RUC)
19. Bailey (RUC)
20. Kreuzer (RUC)
21. Gilmore (RUC)
22. Jetta (FWD)
23. Rioli (FWD) (Emerg)
24. Tippett (FWD)
25. Dew (FWD)
26. Pavlich (FWD)
27. Richardson (FWD)
28. Newton (FWD)
29. Roughead (FWD)
30. Riewoldt (FWD)​

Just wondering who out of Houli and Dyson are more likely to play every week? Are either of them fringe players? Or both comftably in their best 22?

I know Dyson is talked about a lot around here, but is he a better option than Houli? Is it one of those flips of a coin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choosing an expensive forward. Narrowed it to three: Pavlich, Riewoldt and Brown. Thats in order of price. Any advice as to who I should go with?

Just wondering who out of Houli and Dyson are more likely to play every week? Are either of them fringe players? Or both comftably in their best 22?

I know Dyson is talked about a lot around here, but is he a better option than Houli? Is it one of those flips of a coin?

IMO houli will get a bit of time this year, he has won the last 2 years 3km time trial for the club and he works hard. Not sure on his role this year, it will be in the middle, I hope it's not as a tagger though, I think that might become Dysons role, and to supply a bit of pace.

Tredrea vs Le Cras vs Bradshaw vs Thompson.
I really don't want any of them, but my 6th forward ATM has to be one of these.

Opinions please :)

Is anyone thinking about starting Simmonds and Kreuzer and put up with a weak ruck division as i think rucks is the position you least have to worry about. Gives you plenty of dollars for other positions. Or is this just silly? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back