AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read here so far, come the end of the year BigFooty's going to be pretty well represented and the top end of the rankings.

i asked b4 but only 1 response
who should i trade out of
Aker
Robert Murphy
Porplyzia
Burton
Didak
Dew
Deledio

Tippet
Rioli

for Hill?

Obviously Hill, Gamble and Cameron Stokes are going to be very popular pick ups this week.

Thinking of downgrading Jetta to one of them in order to upgrade Lucus to Riewoldt, BJ or Chapman. Bit stumped though....do you do the double trade this week or 1 this week and 1 the next to upgrade Lucus incase any of the 400k'ers price drops?

i asked b4 but only 1 response
who should i trade out of
Aker
Robert Murphy
Porplyzia
Burton
Didak
Dew
Deledio

Tippet
Rioli

for Hill?
Considering that Dew is injured, and the other 8 are all doing pretty well, I don't honestly understand why you are even asking.

Finished just outside the top 5k in the weekly rankings, jumped 39k spots overall :eek:, have absolutely no idea what to aim for now, just outside the top 20k, I guess beating last year's 3k would be awesome :thumbsu:.

Considering that Dew is injured, and the other 8 are all doing pretty well, I don't honestly understand why you are even asking.

Finished just outside the top 5k in the weekly rankings, jumped 39k spots overall :eek:, have absolutely no idea what to aim for now, just outside the top 20k, I guess beating last year's 3k would be awesome :thumbsu:.
ok sure, didn't realise Dew was injured. Sitting in 1,801st place, still 250K left in bank.

I woulda been top 1000 I reckon if the website didn't crash on me, I traded in Cox for McIntosh to see what foward options I would be able to change around, I decided I'd go back with Cox and then the site crashed on me leaving me without Cox and a captain for round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading Dew now would so so dumb, he still has ave 85, even with a 30 when he comes will still give a good ave 66 and will rise in price. Guess it all depends on your bench cover...

i am hesitant about trading dew for hill but i think he's better value still.

EASIEST WAY TO WIN YOUR LEAGUE: enter the league but don't select your team until before round 3, I tried it and it works. I will finish pretty low in overall DT rankings as i'm 2 rounds down but i now know exactly who to pick and will win my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back