AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any predictions on how much Chappy, Brad Johnson and Riewoldts price is going to change next week?

I am in the same boat as you mate. I am presuming you have Lucas on your bench and waiting for one of these three to drop in price?

Your best bet would be hopin Chappy has another down week as he has a break even of about 123. Johnson only needs 109 and Roo needs 118. Note that these might be a bit off the mark but will be cose enough.

Im hoping Chappy has another 80 week which will see his price drop to 15k to about 430k which is still out of my price range but if he does get that 80 then the week after his break even will be 135.

OK like everyone else I'm hopping on the Hill bandwagon this week but am stuck with what to do with the money I now have left over. Have about $160k in the bank after doing that trade and am unsure which way to go.

Options:
1. Upgrade Aker to either Chapman or J.Brown which would leave me $30-60k in the kitty.
2. Upgrade Nathan Jones to Ablett which would leave me $40k
3. Upgrade Griffen to Cross which would leave me $200 in the bank.
4. Upgrade Judd to Bartel which would leave me $30k in the bank.
5. Do nothing and sit on the cash and wait for prices to change next week.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I would go Jones to Ablett. easy 40 points per round(could be more too), which would equal 800 extra from here on in. Melbourne may come good, and Jones' scores would improve, but i cant see it happening any time soon.

that 40K will turn into a bit more if you have some decent cash cows around too.

I would go Jones to Ablett. easy 40 points per round(could be more too), which would equal 800 extra from here on in. Melbourne may come good, and Jones' scores would improve, but i cant see it happening any time soon.

that 40K will turn into a bit more if you have some decent cash cows around too.

This has got to be the worst over estimation I have ever seen on BigFooty. Even worse than the Jared Brennan situation of last year.

So you expect Ablett to average 120 do you?? Because Jones will average at the very very lowest 80. Could be more too??! He might average 140, you never know. Even Abletts old man, who was one of the best DTers in history couldnt pull that.

This is by far the stupidest comment I have seen on BigFooty. And now that is saying something.

This has got to be the worst over estimation I have ever seen on BigFooty. Even worse than the Jared Brennan situation of last year.

So you expect Ablett to average 120 do you?? Because Jones will average at the very very lowest 80. Could be more too??! He might average 140, you never know. Even Abletts old man, who was one of the best DTers in history couldnt pull that.

This is by far the stupidest comment I have seen on BigFooty. And now that is saying something.

I don't expect Jones to average 80. He has been good, and he might get some good scores once Melbourne play some better matches, but i can't see that happening for a while, and while yes 40 points might have been a bit over the top, i think Jones will do well to average 80, i think 70-75 is more realistic.

Ablett will average 100 this year. So 30 points a week is still a bit. Sorry for making "the most stupidest comment" im sorry i have offended you.

I don't expect Jones to average 80. He has been good, and he might get some good scores once Melbourne play some better matches, but i can't see that happening for a while, and while yes 40 points might have been a bit over the top, i think Jones will do well to average 80, i think 70-75 is more realistic.

Ablett will average 100 this year. So 30 points a week is still a bit. Sorry for making "the most stupidest comment" im sorry i have offended you.

Stupidest *and* the worst over estimation ever...

:p

;)

Jones will average over 80 this year, and I say that with confidence.

He had one quarter on Saturday, where Melbourne got absolutely thrashed, where he got -3. Before that he was well on his way to 100.

The week before he got 80 in another hiding. Melbourne will not lose by 100 points every week.

I was surprised to see that my forward line has been acing it so far. I'm only a bit concerned about Didak but he's done very well so far. Outta:

Porps
Brown
Riewoldt
Pavlich
Didak
Deledio

Who would you trade out? I was also thinking of a Tippett > Hill trade but that's going a bit sidewards.

I was surprised to see that my forward line has been acing it so far. I'm only a bit concerned about Didak but he's done very well so far. Outta:

Porps
Brown
Riewoldt
Pavlich
Didak
Deledio

Who would you trade out? I was also thinking of a Tippett > Hill trade but that's going a bit sidewards.
If tippett is starting defently do the hill move otherwise don't change it at all.

My forward line this week:
Pav (92)
Brown (66)
Cloke (51)
Deledio (94)
Hall (110)
Porplyzia (108)
Rioli (72)

lol my 4 best performers were my cheapest picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in the same boat as you mate. I am presuming you have Lucas on your bench and waiting for one of these three to drop in price?

Your best bet would be hopin Chappy has another down week as he has a break even of about 123. Johnson only needs 109 and Roo needs 118. Note that these might be a bit off the mark but will be cose enough.

Im hoping Chappy has another 80 week which will see his price drop to 15k to about 430k which is still out of my price range but if he does get that 80 then the week after his break even will be 135.

He could be in for a big one, they are versing the Dee's. To upgrade Lucus to him i would have to downgrade Jetta to either Hill (100k) Gamble (83k) or Stokes (72k).....struggling to make a decision on that one though.

Im sitting just outside the top 1000 but whats hurting me is starting Wood as a ruck with Simmonds

Woods average 45 odd while Cox has average 110. Cant afford to have that happening each week. Meanwhile Hill has been scoring better then Cloke

Should I trade

Cloke > Hill
Wood > Cox?

Is Hill really going to continue pulling these scores? I don't know much about him at all except that he only played 1 game last year and he's had to ripper matches this year DT wise for his price but one of those was against the Demons. I too am considering trading Hartlett for Hill but I'm not convinced yet that he is going to be able to keep scoring this well. Having said that i would settle for an average of 60 so if somebody who does know more about him could tell me a little I'd very much appreciate it

ok guys....can't make up my mind on what to do...want to get rid of richard douglas and Brett Peake I think, my two weak links.

Proposed plan -

Douglas --> Hill or gamble (Which one)
Peake --> Murphy or Kelly or Jones (Which one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back