AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
first one but prismall or houli instead of sherman.

Hes already got Houli and i feel with Sherman playing off HBF could be a good pick. (wish he was a back along with enright)

Thornton is less than 250k and is obviousily a back is he worth a punt and will he get more cheap posses if some1 else plays fullback (eg:Jamison,O'Halpin)

I love that everyone is picking Salopek he just makes our 22 and doesn't play much midfield with Pearce, Cornes, Cornes, S.Burgoyne, Rodan, Cassisi, Boak in their.

I just hope everyone keeps him and everyone that has Gram keeps him two because they will both struggle to average 70.

You sir are an idiot. You don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to your own team. I look forward to you disappearing halfway through the year when your team is ranked outside the top 10k:thumbsu:

yes to which question sorry:D

only age is putting me off him but even still.... he is a DT Gun

Thornton I would never touch RAW TALENT...only my opinion but he is a full back.

You sir are an idiot. You don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to your own team. I look forward to you disappearing halfway through the year when your team is ranked outside the top 10k:thumbsu:
How am i an idiot all those midfielders are ahead of Sally (except maybe Rodan) and why would you spend 330k on a midfielder who hardly plays there when you can get a certain midfielder for the same price at the same team (shaun Burgoyne).

How am i an idiot all those midfielders are ahead of Sally (except maybe Rodan) and why would you spend 330k on a midfielder who hardly plays there when you can get a certain midfielder for the same price at the same team (shaun Burgoyne).
Do you actually follow Port Adelaide?. You are so wrong its not funny, reasoning in Post Teams thread.

Shaun Burgoyne and Salopek are completely different players. And Shaun has been copping hard tags for the last 2 seasons.

Hmmmm, You said Salopek would struggle to average 70:rolleyes:. Absolutely ridiculous comment and it shows how little you know about your own team. Salopek averaged 80 in 06 from an average of 87 minutes and 80 last year from an average of 88 minutes in a season where he carried injuries. Port have not recruited any gun midfielders so I do not see how Salopek's game time and average could drop. In saying that he is not in my team but you can see why there is some interest from some people.

That is why you sir are an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, You said Salopek would struggle to average 70:rolleyes:. Absolutely ridiculous comment and it shows how little you know about your own team. Salopek averaged 80 in 06 from an average of 87 minutes and 80 last year from an average of 88 minutes in a season where he carried injuries. Port have not recruited any gun midfielder so I do not see how Salopek's game time and average could drop. In saying that he is not in my team but you can see why there is some interest from some people.

That is why you sir are an idiot.
88 mins most of it wasn't in the midfield it was playing on the opposite back flank as pb. I rate salopek as a good dt'er but there are better IMO at his price.

Die hard. sally is a good player but defently won't be as good dt'er as s.burgoyne and pearce at the same price.
Salopek will be a better Dt'er than Burgoyne and Pearce. Burgoyne is tagged, will get damaging disposals and be great for SC I'd imagine. Salopek is an outside player who is courageous and will take plenty of marks as a link up man.

88 mins most of it wasn't in the midfield it was playing on the opposite back flank as pb. I rate salopek as a good dt'er but there are better IMO at his price.
Are you serious? I don't think he ever played solely in the backline. BTW he is also not in my team as I can not fit in him.

yes to which question sorry:D

only age is putting me off him but even still.... he is a DT Gun

Thornton I would never touch RAW TALENT...only my opinion but he is a full back.

Now with Waite as a certain CHB this year. It may mean that he will be free up more and find more of the pill.

However i agree with you im just trying to find that unique 5th or 6th back around the 200k to 250k mark. someone will have to do well and go on and avg 80 from this player bracket

Now with Waite as a certain CHB this year. It may mean that he will be free up more and find more of the pill.

However i agree with you im just trying to find that unique 5th or 6th back around the 200k to 250k mark. someone will have to do well and go on and avg 80 from this player bracket
Not necessarly.

If you rate him as a dt'er then why did you say he will struggle to average 70:rolleyes: You have dug yourself in a hole and now you are contradicting yourself.

which is a better option, and by how much?

1) Corey, Dyson, Pettifer and Aaron edwards (or any other suggestions around edwards price)

2) bartel, cross, chris egan and vince

Cyril Rioli, is he worth starting? At the moment i think he might be. Not an expert on Hawthorn's team but by my recolection, they need that crumbing forward who puts alot of defensive pressure. Besides Stokes, i don't see how he would loose his spot in the team (unless he has a few horrible games in a row) because it seems they need that types of player. Is he a chance of being the Al.Davey of this year, the bomber were lacking that type of player last year. It just seems a bit of 'de ja vu' for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back