AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
17796073_1299740536781056_6766755857664756030_n.jpg

In the development of AFL Evolution, AFL players participated in photo shoots taking place at all 18 AFL Clubs with no less than 24 cameras used to simultaneously photograph the players in order to create highly detailed likenesses within the game.

HwqDuzh.png

Fantastic explosion of information and great work by Quivvor over the last day or so.

I'm excited about what the final product shall yield, whilst also ensuring that my expectations remain in check given their budget and resourcing. Reckon this will certainly be a solid foundation to build from.

Interesting that the release date has been detailed as May 5th (which is a Friday). In my experience new games have typically always been released on Thursdays. Unless this has perhaps changed, maybe we could hope for a May 4th release.

With the file size being 10GB I SERIOUSLY think that his demo could be hacked to unlock the full game - the amount of files that people have unearthed leads me to believe this isn't just a demo and other modes are just simply hidden from view.

Someone has to find a way to hack this lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the file size being 10GB I SERIOUSLY think that his demo could be hacked to unlock the full game - the amount of files that people have unearthed leads me to believe this isn't just a demo and other modes are just simply hidden from view.

You would need the game .exe file for that and without it there is no chance.

Apparently the actual game is 20GB.

If I make characters on pc will they be available on Xbox and ps4

Yeah mate, as long as they are created using the FanHub resources and not modded externally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back