AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we now have four Evolution threads running.

This thread is for general game discussion, features, official renders, etc.

The Create a Player thread is for sharing/showing off fan-made players/teams.

The Mods thread is for PC game file edits.

The Player Ratings thread is for discussion around how players should be rated in-game.

Adelaide and Brisbane are also incorrect songs. Surely this will be fixed in the real game.
YEah i think these folders you are finding are the initial creations made two years ago with older (players with real faces, team songs before approval, etc.) I think since then they would have updated new face scans and songs. For a Brisbane example; replaced Daniel Merrett with Harris Andrews and Jed Adcock with Mitch Robinson, etc. I think the updated current stuff will be in a more secure location whereas i think you might just be hacking into the foundation stuff which explains why the team songs are wrong and the player scans based on two years ago. If Mitch Robinson, Harris Andrews, Josh Schache and Stef Martin don't have real faces, I will not be happy.

I still find it baffling that their entire marketing strategy so far has centred on, "HEY LOOK HOW GOOD OUR FACE SCANS ARE," despite having less than a quarter of each team actually scanned.
I'm also not at all confident they'll look like that in-game either. There's a folder with player beards in .dds format which I tend to think means that during a game the beards will get dumbed down to just a texture wrap on the face.

YEah i think these folders you are finding are the initial creations made two years ago with older (players with real faces, team songs before approval, etc.) I think since then they would have updated new face scans and songs. For a Brisbane example; replaced Daniel Merrett with Harris Andrews and Jed Adcock with Mitch Robinson, etc. I think the updated current stuff will be in a more secure location whereas i think you might just be hacking into the foundation stuff which explains why the team songs are wrong and the player scans based on two years ago. If Mitch Robinson, Harris Andrews, Josh Schache and Stef Martin don't have real faces, I will not be happy.

Bit delusional mate.

This is what we're getting unfortunately

Freo's song in Live 1 and 2 was horrible so hopefully it's the actual freo song (but guaranteed it'll be the old 'heave ho' version not the current one I reckon)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4421be1da34fa020ea62eacbf59253ff.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Freo's song in Live 1 and 2 was horrible so hopefully it's the actual freo song (but guaranteed it'll be the old 'heave ho' version not the current one I reckon)
Yup, its the old one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back